WEN

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate and baiting.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind, baiting and calling out another poster.

Highlighted
Contributor

My Bella set came today!! I used it before I went to run errands.  I can see myself becoming obsessed with this duo!!! The smell and the way it brightened my blonde hair color was the MOST!!! I think this is my favorite WEN yet!  And that's saying something! LOL!  I LOVE them all!

Honored Contributor

@MOFirmer When you get a chance, photos please. Smiley Happy  Sounds awesome for you. Heart

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler @Greenqueen @quadmimi @FleaMktQn @woodyend @SanAntonio Gal @Sweet_Serenity @ANewHue @Jeannie29 @SurferWife & Wen Sisters:

Okay, I was the one with WHITE hair who got worried in our discussion about a lavender/blue tint, which I did not want. 

Decided to just do ONE curl.

First cleanse with FIG. Then applied Indigo to one curl. Still worried, I only left it on 5 minutes, deep rinse. 

First photo, before, to give a general idea of my hair.

Second photo, my holding the single curl.

Happily NO LAVENDER OR BLUE! 

Slightly brighter.

So, I can use it all over, leave on for 10 minutes and see what happens!

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

Respected Contributor

YAY @1Professor  Your hair is beautiful Heart

So glad you'll be able to use the BSI but please don't ignore the BST, I think that one is awesome too Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@1Professor 

Wow your hair is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pics.

I’m also digging your jewelry, that turquoise is rocking the house.

Respected Contributor

Re: Indigo Chat

[ Edited ]

@woodyend wrote:

@1Professor 

Wow your hair is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pics.

I’m also digging your jewelry, that turquoise is rocking the house.

@woodyend: How lovely of you to say so.

I am a lifelong turquoise collector. The necklaces you see hanging were bought directly from a 93-year old Navajo at Santa Fe's Indian Market. I have handfuls of rings, not showing.

FYI all: I did notice the Indigo left a bit of stain on my fingernails. Easily came off my fingers and hands, but some nails seemed to absorb the purple . . .

My nails were polished, but the indigo affected the underside of the tips (the white part of the nail).

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Oh, your hair is beautiful! But must admit, even though I don't wear a lot of jewelry, your stash caught my eye! LOL!!

So, so glad you are having a positive opinion of the Bella Spirit Indito.

Got my UPS notice that they delivered my TSV and Bella duo about one hour ago. The thing is that they came together in one box, but UPS says the box weighed 0.70 pounds. That can't be right. A total of THREE 32-ounce bottles, plus the 16-ounce Fresh Apple, and the oil with styling cream? That had to weigh way more than one pound.

Oh, well, counting the minutes until I get off work, dash home, and rip open that box of goodies!

Thanks again for the photo.

By the way.....did you know Perricone is having a TSV on October 1 (think that is the date). Unless it is neuropeptide-based, I will be skipping it. I am still trying to get my great TSVs in the past down to a manageable stash. LOL!

Respected Contributor

@1Professor Your hair is absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad BSI brightened your hair without changing your color! 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb