WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: In The WEN Doghouse With DH... Not Why You Would Think

My Mom is the same way.  I guess she was right on this one. I will be packing the suitcases (using a checklist) from now on.

Regular Contributor

Good idea! I hate to admit this.... we are almost out of travel packs. The ones we have are from a TSV a few years ago.  He used a packet earlier this summer and it was still fresh! Does anyone remember that TSV? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CoCo87 wrote:

Good idea! I hate to admit this.... we are almost out of travel packs. The ones we have are from a TSV a few years ago.  He used a packet earlier this summer and it was still fresh! Does anyone remember that TSV? 

Sept 2012 - TSV (9/1) - WEN by ChazDean Cleanse, Travel, & Treat 4-pc Collection -- 32 oz. CC, 8 CC travel packets, 4 oz. re-moist, 2 oz. RTM -- $60.

I think that was the only time that travel packets were offered in a Wen TSV.

There is a great travel packet kit though.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Thanks Bebe!  That was the TSV. I can't believe that was way back in 2012.  Thanks for the info.  The product you showed in your post is a great deal, and the travel packs are a combo (my tsv was just one scent option based on the 32oz CC).  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

On Wednesday my DH left on a business trip.  On Thursday I received a series of frantic text messages from him.  He forgot to pack his WEN. How could I forget to remind him to pa k his WEN? Usually he takes the travel packs, but forgot them.  He really did not like his shampoo hair. He has used WEN exclusively for the last 3 years.  He is a real outdoorsman.  I find his reaction to shampoo hilarious.  He can't wait to get home and use his WEN.  Smiley Very Happy

haha, that is awesome! My husband is the same way- NOT happy if he forgets WEN on his business trips and has to use the "nasty" (his words) hotel shampoos/conditioners. So from now on, I always make sure his travel container is filled with WEN and packed away in his suitcase. Smiley Happy I wish we could get the seaonals in travel packs because I'd leave a few in his suitcase and laptop bag at all times, lol!

Regular Contributor

I would love the seasonal travel packs!!! It would also be great way for anyone that missed a scent to try it out.  According to hubs, it is now "my responsibility" to make sure that he has his WEN when he travels.  It's funny, you would think he had never used shampoo before in his life.  He is still talking about the "nasty" Smiley Tongue hotel shampoo.  At least he is on the WEN bandwagon.  Thus far I he has no problem with what I order.  However, he hasn't seen my haul from TSV weekend yet....  Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

I would love the seasonal travel packs!!! It would also be great way for anyone that missed a scent to try it out.  According to hubs, it is now "my responsibility" to make sure that he has his WEN when he travels.  It's funny, you would think he had never used shampoo before in his life.  He is still talking about the "nasty" Smiley Tongue hotel shampoo.  At least he is on the WEN bandwagon.  Thus far I he has no problem with what I order.  However, he hasn't seen my haul from TSV weekend yet....  Smiley Surprised

As long as you share your weekend purchases with him, hopefully he won't mind too much! Cat Wink

Regular Contributor

Too funny! My mom also packs my dad's suitcase. Then when you get to the destination..."where's my thing and where's that?!"

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CoCo87 wrote:

@CoCo87 what a great idea!! I can't remember anyone mentioning a fulll range of Seasonal travel packs before! That would be a great was for new Wenners to try them.. and for folks (like me) who haven't tried the newest ones to catch back up. Smiley Happy

lol, it's your responsibility... because you turned him onto Wen!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@CoCo87 what a funny story! And of course, it's all your fault that he didn't pack his WEN...men!

Of course it's her fault! Smiley Wink My dad hasn't been allowed to pack his own suitcase in a good 35 years. When I was a kid we would go with Mom to visit our grandparents for the summer and dad would drive up on his own later. A couple of times he showed up with his clothes packed in paper grocery sacks! Embarrassed the heck out of us. Finally, he was forbidden to pack his own suitcase. He probably planned it that way. Woman Frustrated

My mom has always packed my dad's suitcase. She looked completely horrified when she realized that I make my husband pack his own suitcase. Cat LOL

With or without your supervision? 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️