WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: In The WEN Doghouse With DH... Not Why You Would Think

@CoCo87 wrote:

On Wednesday my DH left on a business trip.  On Thursday I received a series of frantic text messages from him.  He forgot to pack his WEN. How could I forget to remind him to pa k his WEN? Usually he takes the travel packs, but forgot them.  He really did not like his shampoo hair. He has used WEN exclusively for the last 3 years.  He is a real outdoorsman.  I find his reaction to shampoo hilarious.  He can't wait to get home and use his WEN.  Smiley Very Happy

He should've reminded you to remind him to remind you to remind him to pack his WEN.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone for your replies!!  He is coming home today, so he only had 2-3 shampoo showers.  My Dad isn't allowed to pack his suitcase either. It looks like my hubby is now in the same club.  I love how it's my fault.  Smiley Tongue

Thanks to the person who posted the link to the WEN chat. I think I will post it there too. Hi by would die if Chaz mentioned it on air.  However, tomorrow is college football so he won't be paying much attention.  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Ok Dry The, you convinced me. I posted over on the WEN chat forum. I'm definitely a true winner at heart, and my credit card proves it.  Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

@CoCo87 wrote:

On Wednesday my DH left on a business trip.  On Thursday I received a series of frantic text messages from him.  He forgot to pack his WEN. How could I forget to remind him to pa k his WEN? Usually he takes the travel packs, but forgot them.  He really did not like his shampoo hair. He has used WEN exclusively for the last 3 years.  He is a real outdoorsman.  I find his reaction to shampoo hilarious.  He can't wait to get home and use his WEN.  Smiley Very Happy

He should've reminded you to remind him to remind you to remind him to pack his WEN.

Smiley Wink what sailor moon said Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

CoCo87, I have to admit your thread has me chuckling.  We hear all the time how boys in school are emotionally about 2-3 years behind girls in the same grade, but what nobody wants to admit is that the guys never ever catch up!  Those bodies of theirs grow up and grow older, but I think that their minds stop at about age 12-14, at best.  That's the only explanation for just about everything, isn't it?Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

Ok Dry The, you convinced me. I posted over on the WEN chat forum. I'm definitely a true winner at heart, and my credit card proves it.  Smiley Tongue

@CoCo87

How about putting travel packs in his bag, on a permanent basis.  I travel so much I keep a bag packed with essentials, which WEN is.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@CoCo87 wrote:

@CoCo87

How about putting travel packs in his bag, on a permanent basis.  I travel so much I keep a bag packed with essentials, which WEN is.

^^^^^^This!!^^^^^^  I keep travel toiletries packed, just add in a small makeup bag and I'm ready to go! 

Trusted Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

He's a keeper! Haha!

Respected Contributor

Too funny. Of course it couldn't possibly be his own fault! He'd better make a check list next time he's packing. Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@CoCo87 what a funny story! And of course, it's all your fault that he didn't pack his WEN...men!

Of course it's her fault! Smiley Wink My dad hasn't been allowed to pack his own suitcase in a good 35 years. When I was a kid we would go with Mom to visit our grandparents for the summer and dad would drive up on his own later. A couple of times he showed up with his clothes packed in paper grocery sacks! Embarrassed the heck out of us. Finally, he was forbidden to pack his own suitcase. He probably planned it that way. Woman Frustrated

My mom has always packed my dad's suitcase. She looked completely horrified when she realized that I make my husband pack his own suitcase. Cat LOL