WEN

Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 204
Registered: ‎08-18-2015

In The WEN Doghouse With DH... Not Why You Would Think

On Wednesday my DH left on a business trip.  On Thursday I received a series of frantic text messages from him.  He forgot to pack his WEN. How could I forget to remind him to pa k his WEN? Usually he takes the travel packs, but forgot them.  He really did not like his shampoo hair. He has used WEN exclusively for the last 3 years.  He is a real outdoorsman.  I find his reaction to shampoo hilarious.  He can't wait to get home and use his WEN.  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,747
Registered: ‎11-21-2011

Re: In The WEN Doghouse With DH... Not Why You Would Think

Thanks for sharing @CoCo87, this made me laugh.  How long is he gone.  Poor guy, you have to feel for him.😊

Super Contributor
Posts: 302
Registered: ‎03-13-2012

Re: In The WEN Doghouse With DH... Not Why You Would Think

LOL too funny!!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,873
Registered: ‎04-05-2010

Re: In The WEN Doghouse With DH... Not Why You Would Think

@CoCo87 what a funny story! And of course, it's all your fault that he didn't pack his WEN...men!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,952
Registered: ‎03-26-2010

Re: In The WEN Doghouse With DH... Not Why You Would Think

[ Edited ]

@vermint wrote:

@CoCo87 what a funny story! And of course, it's all your fault that he didn't pack his WEN...men!


Of course it's her fault! Smiley Wink My dad hasn't been allowed to pack his own suitcase in a good 35 years. When I was a kid we would go with Mom to visit our grandparents for the summer and dad would drive up on his own later. A couple of times he showed up with his clothes packed in paper grocery sacks! Embarrassed the heck out of us. Finally, he was forbidden to pack his own suitcase. He probably planned it that way. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,774
Registered: ‎07-09-2011

Re: In The WEN Doghouse With DH... Not Why You Would Think

[ Edited ]

@CoCo87 wrote:

On Wednesday my DH left on a business trip.  On Thursday I received a series of frantic text messages from him.  He forgot to pack his WEN. How could I forget to remind him to pa k his WEN? Usually he takes the travel packs, but forgot them.  He really did not like his shampoo hair. He has used WEN exclusively for the last 3 years.  He is a real outdoorsman.  I find his reaction to shampoo hilarious.  He can't wait to get home and use his WEN.  Smiley Very Happy


~~~

Yep,  your bad!

 

Got to LOVE A man who loves his WEN!

 

Have you seen the great travel pack set 8 FIG + 8 BGT?  I love them & that's exactly how I use BGT!  I add some FIG or MIF and it's all great!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: In The WEN Doghouse With DH... Not Why You Would Think


@Drythe wrote:

@CoCo87 wrote:

On Wednesday my DH left on a business trip.  On Thursday I received a series of frantic text messages from him.  He forgot to pack his WEN. How could I forget to remind him to pa k his WEN? Usually he takes the travel packs, but forgot them.  He really did not like his shampoo hair. He has used WEN exclusively for the last 3 years.  He is a real outdoorsman.  I find his reaction to shampoo hilarious.  He can't wait to get home and use his WEN.  Smiley Very Happy


~~~

Yep,  your bad!

 

Got to LOVE A man who loves his WEN!

 

Have you seen the great travel pack set 8 FIG + * BGT?  I love them & that's exactly how I use BGT!  I add some FIG or MIF and it's all great!


 

Smiley Wink Real Men use Wen!!! Smiley Happy

 

@CoCo87 lol Chaz would love to hear your story!!! Smiley Happy

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,774
Registered: ‎07-09-2011

Re: In The WEN Doghouse With DH... Not Why You Would Think


@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@CoCo87 wrote:

On Wednesday my DH left on a business trip.  On Thursday I received a series of frantic text messages from him.  He forgot to pack his WEN. How could I forget to remind him to pa k his WEN? Usually he takes the travel packs, but forgot them.  He really did not like his shampoo hair. He has used WEN exclusively for the last 3 years.  He is a real outdoorsman.  I find his reaction to shampoo hilarious.  He can't wait to get home and use his WEN.  Smiley Very Happy


~~~

Yep,  your bad!

 

Got to LOVE A man who loves his WEN!

 

Have you seen the great travel pack set 8 FIG + * BGT?  I love them & that's exactly how I use BGT!  I add some FIG or MIF and it's all great!


 

Smiley Wink Real Men use Wen!!! Smiley Happy

 

@CoCo87 lol Chaz would love to hear your story!!! Smiley Happy

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy


@CoCo87,

 

Why not post it in the link about WEN that the social team started?  It would be GREAT!  If you're a true WENNER in your heart, Go fer it!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: In The WEN Doghouse With DH... Not Why You Would Think

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@CoCo87 wrote:

On Wednesday my DH left on a business trip.  On Thursday I received a series of frantic text messages from him.  He forgot to pack his WEN. How could I forget to remind him to pa k his WEN? Usually he takes the travel packs, but forgot them.  He really did not like his shampoo hair. He has used WEN exclusively for the last 3 years.  He is a real outdoorsman.  I find his reaction to shampoo hilarious.  He can't wait to get home and use his WEN.  Smiley Very Happy


~~~

Yep,  your bad!

 

Got to LOVE A man who loves his WEN!

 

Have you seen the great travel pack set 8 FIG + * BGT?  I love them & that's exactly how I use BGT!  I add some FIG or MIF and it's all great!


 

Smiley Wink Real Men use Wen!!! Smiley Happy

 

@CoCo87 lol Chaz would love to hear your story!!! Smiley Happy

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy


@CoCo87,

 

Why not post it in the link about WEN that the social team started?  It would be GREAT!  If you're a true WENNER in your heart, Go fer it!


 

@Drythe brilliant idea!!! Smiley Happy @CoCo87 they would love it... lol, Chaz might even share your story on the air!!! Smiley Happy

 

This is the direct link to the Team Wen chat in QVC's Today's Special Value forum: 

 

                                   WEN Chat Coming Soon!!

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,143
Registered: ‎04-18-2012

Re: In The WEN Doghouse With DH... Not Why You Would Think

If he's in a city with a Sephora he might be able to go get some. They don't carry the whole line but the SAM should get him by. Worst case scenario, I'd tell him to just use conditioner as he does Wen. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval