WEN

Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 286
Registered: ‎04-14-2010

If you want to know what Spring Fresh Floral smells like ...

For those who want to know what Spring Fresh Floral smells like, all you truly have to do is walk in the floral department of any grocery store. This past week with the shops full of flowers for Mother's Day - I would be walking past and think, "oh my, someone here is using SFF by Wen" until I realize where I am in the store - right next to the flowers! It is how Chaz has described it from the begining and I have to say, I totally agree with him : )

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,477
Registered: ‎12-12-2010

Re: If you want to know what Spring Fresh Floral smells like ...

@Scullychick 

That is the PERFECT comparison! I absolutely adore SFF! I’ve always said if I could only have one WEN scent in my house it would be SHL. However, I’m seriously beginning to rethink that. SFF has taken over that spot!

______________________________________________________________________________________
It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die.
~~Col. Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,074
Registered: ‎06-21-2011

Re: If you want to know what Spring Fresh Floral smells like ...


@Scullychick wrote:

For those who want to know what Spring Fresh Floral smells like, all you truly have to do is walk in the floral department of any grocery store. This past week with the shops full of flowers for Mother's Day - I would be walking past and think, "oh my, someone here is using SFF by Wen" until I realize where I am in the store - right next to the flowers! It is how Chaz has described it from the begining and I have to say, I totally agree with him : )


THAT IS SO TRUE!  Chaz really outdid himself with this one.  I'm usually not a floral person but the gorgeous label and being that I always try anything new Chaz offers, I tried it and fell in love with it.  It's just like you said.  When I use the NBT, I can smell it on me the next day but it's such a beautiful smell....

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,074
Registered: ‎06-21-2011

Re: If you want to know what Spring Fresh Floral smells like ...


@SurferWife wrote:

@Scullychick 

That is the PERFECT comparison! I absolutely adore SFF! I’ve always said if I could only have one WEN scent in my house it would be SHL. However, I’m seriously beginning to rethink that. SFF has taken over that spot!


SurferWife, I knew you would like it!!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,477
Registered: ‎12-12-2010

Re: If you want to know what Spring Fresh Floral smells like ...

@yangya 

I received the SFF Treatment Oil today. I ordere directly from Chaz with his 30% off sale. It is absolutely heavenly! Yep, it’s definitely my new favorite! ❤️ 💐!

______________________________________________________________________________________
It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die.
~~Col. Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎02-20-2012

Re: If you want to know what Spring Fresh Floral smells like ...

Ordered Spring Fresh Floral Texturizing Treatment Spray. Can't wait to see what it smells like.  I'll check in later with my take on it. Heart

Stay Calm and WEN On. . .
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,074
Registered: ‎06-21-2011

Re: If you want to know what Spring Fresh Floral smells like ...


@SurferWife wrote:

@yangya 

I received the SFF Treatment Oil today. I ordere directly from Chaz with his 30% off sale. It is absolutely heavenly! Yep, it’s definitely my new favorite! ❤️ 💐!


ME TOO!!!  The scent just SENDS ME!  I got the RTM in a bogo a month or so ago.  I have the NBT too,  OH!  I LOVE IT!!!!  I'm so glad you love it too!!!  Yes, Chaz does that 30 percent thingy!!!  I was so surprised at how lovely it is.  I fell in love with it.  OH!  You got the oil!!!  WOWEE!!!  That must REALLY be heavenly!!!!!  I didn't it in that.  Since I got it in the NBT and RTM and got one 32oz.   I want to get it in the Mousse and Styling Creme too!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 503
Registered: ‎03-19-2011

Re: If you want to know what Spring Fresh Floral smells like ...

really?? Better than SHL?? How can that possibly be? I am thinking I will just go for the gallon in that scent then. It is a better deal than the other sizes and if I don't end up loving it, someone I know will and I can give it to them. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎02-20-2012

Re: If you want to know what Spring Fresh Floral smells like ...

I got mine today.  I was SO looking forward to it.  I love rose and jasmine both.  But I will say I am returning it.  The smell was awful.  Sorry.  The first thing that came to my mind was OLD LADY.  It was very overpowering, too.  Which is DOUBLE OLD LADY.  Sorry, but that's my opinion.  Can't win them all.

Stay Calm and WEN On. . .
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Posts: 165
Registered: ‎10-12-2014

Re: If you want to know what Spring Fresh Floral smells like ...

@Scullychick @SurferWife 

 

Two questions:

1. Do you think SHL is powdery?

2. Do you think SFF has any powder smell?

 

My absolute favorite scent in the world is lilac, but SHL smelled like straight up powder to me. Really disappointing. I haven’t tried SFF, but since I love fresh florals I’m tempted to buy the gallon. Asking about SHL to see if our noses are similar....don’t want to get the SFF and have a repeat disappointment.