WEN

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: If you want to know what Spring Fresh Floral smells like ...

@Greenqueen 

From the moment I took my first whiff of SHL when it first debuted, I said (and the ladies here can confirm) that no WEN fragrance, past, present or future, could ever take my beloved SHL out of 1st place in my heart (or WENventory). Then along comes SFF & it turned me into a liar! It isn’t now #1 in my heart!

SFF has no powdery notes at all...just pure floral (as another poster said “it’s like walking into a flower shop”. No one single note dominates, at least not to my nose. You can best your sweet ****** I’m buying a gallon of it! The second Chaz hits the air!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife 

Do you smell powder in SHL?

(Again, seeing if our noses are similar!)

Honored Contributor

@Greenqueen wrote:

@SurferWife 

Do you smell powder in SHL?

(Again, seeing if our noses are similar!)

@Greenqueen 

Yes, which I love, but there isn’t even a hint of powder in SFF.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Wow - I'll have to try this next year! I thought about it, but decided to stick with the ones I knew I liked. I too was worried about SFF being too overpowering. SHL is my favorite, and I'm using SOB right now. When that's gone I'll switch to my favorite CLV for summer!  Smiley Happy