WEN

Regular Contributor

If you could pick a seasonal to become a classic, which one would you choose?

Chaz is on right now and while I'm watching I am also wondering if we, as Wen fans, had the chance to pick a seasonal to be available year round, which one would win?

I have many favorites, but Winter Vanilla Mint wins my vote.  I tried it yesterday for the first time and now I want everything WVM.  Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

Re: If you could pick a seasonal to become a classic, which one would you choose?

Fall Tuscan Pear !  I love many but that is my most loved scent of all...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: If you could pick a seasonal to become a classic, which one would you choose?

Summer Mango Coconut (but close behind would be Winter Vanilla Mint and Fall Ginger Pumpkin).

Respected Contributor

I agree, Winter Vanilla Mint all the way.  It is still the best seasonal for my hair, partly because it was a color toner long before Indigo came out.  It's always cooled the tone of my ash blonde, not as dramatically as Indigo, but noticeably.  I've always stocked up so I could use it year round, I love it so much.  If it ever went away, my heart would break a little.

Trusted Contributor

STP, STP, STP!  Not for the scent, but for the volume it gives my hair. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Fall Ginger Pumpkin 🎃
Summer Honey Lilac
Winter Red Currant.

So I could always have them.
Regular Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

I agree, Winter Vanilla Mint all the way.  It is still the best seasonal for my hair, partly because it was a color toner long before Indigo came out.  It's always cooled the tone of my ash blonde, not as dramatically as Indigo, but noticeably.  I've always stocked up so I could use it year round, I love it so much.  If it ever went away, my heart would break a little.

@CamilleP  I did not know this.  So that is the reason my hair color looks as if I just had it done at the salon.  It looks like I had a gloss service.  Yay!  Another reason to love this scent even more.  

Respected Contributor

I don't think Chaz formulated it to be a cool-tone enhancing cleanser, but some ingredient in there sure works that way for me.  FGP, conversely, gives me a boost in the warm tones!  I always attributed that to the pumpkin itself, but I don't know for sure, of course.  Those are my two most favorite seasonals, even though there have been a ton more introduced since those first two.  I still get the best results from those two.

Respected Contributor

oooohhhh, that's a tough one!  Honey Peach maybe.  Yes, I would love the WVM.  I call it chocolate mint!  LOL!  There's so many I really love.  I'd have to really give this some thought.  Great idea though!!!!

Trusted Contributor

My hair loves FGP!  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~