WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: If you could only use one Wen....

@jaxs mom wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Fig. My hair is nothing without it.

I don't really love the scent, but I don't care. I would have to give up the oils for a DIY version, though. I hate the smell of the Fig oil. I  buy the Fig CC by the gallon, but everything else (oils, RTM, volumizer, Remoist) I buy in Sweet Almond Mint and the seasonals because I don't want the Fig scent to linger on me.

He really needs to make another core high moisture CC, because the Fig is just wretched smelling. I'm so glad I don't have to use it to have great hair anymore. I really only need it on the day I color. 

I can understand @jaxs mom why many Wenners don't care for the scent of Fig.  I don't really need the added moisture so don't use it but definitely don't care for the scent either but like it enough that if I needed the added moisture I would be able to use it.   Another core formula that has is similar to Fig in moisture content with a better scent would very popular I would imagine.  

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Fig. My hair is nothing without it.

I don't really love the scent, but I don't care. I would have to give up the oils for a DIY version, though. I hate the smell of the Fig oil. I  buy the Fig CC by the gallon, but everything else (oils, RTM, volumizer, Remoist) I buy in Sweet Almond Mint and the seasonals because I don't want the Fig scent to linger on me.

He really needs to make another core high moisture CC, because the Fig is just wretched smelling. I'm so glad I don't have to use it to have great hair anymore. I really only need it on the day I color. 

I don't think the FIG scent is that bad but maybe something is wrong with my nose. Cat Happy Personally I think LAV smells a lot worse than FIG.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 That's exactly right. I'll keep bringing up that 319 CC that's just sitting in your cabinet crying because you won't try it. Cat LOL

Contributor

Tea tree.  

basic boring but beautifully beneficial. Woman Tongue

Respected Contributor

Tea Tree!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

Oh my gosh, just one??  I think I would have to go with SMC.  That one gives me more body that the wheat CCs, and also some moisture.  Smiley Happy

Can I change my answer to 319?  I used it this morning for the second time and I am really loving it!  It gives my hair both mositure and volume!  Nothing at all like my results from 613.  😍

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 That's exactly right. I'll keep bringing up that 319 CC that's just sitting in your cabinet crying because you won't try it. Cat LOL

@HSB1204, lol, I've already promised @Jen44 that I'd give the Wen Men a test run this weekend and give her some feedback on my results... so I'll try to give the 319 CC a whirl next week... after I first cleanse with 613 so I can compare them. Smiley Wink

Thanks for nudging me ahead. As @sonechko can tell you, lol, I do this stuff very slowly. Smiley Wink

ETA: lol, and I jst read @BExplorer's post which is just above mine... and now I'm getting even more curious. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

Oh my gosh, just one??  I think I would have to go with SMC.  That one gives me more body that the wheat CCs, and also some moisture.  Smiley Happy

Can I change my answer to 319?  I used it this morning for the second time and I am really loving it!  It gives my hair both mositure and volume!  Nothing at all like my results from 613.  😍

@BExplorer I had the exact same results with 319. My hair doesn't really like 613 most of the time and I just end up with super dry hair but 319 is amazing!

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204, lol, I've already promised @Jen44 that I'd give the Wen Men a test run this weekend and give her some feedback on my results... so I'll try to give the 319 CC a whirl next week... after I first cleanse with 613 so I can compare them. Smiley Wink

Thanks for nudging me ahead. As @sonechko can tell you, lol, I do this stuff very slowly. Smiley Wink

ETA: lol, and I jst read @BExplorer's post which is just above mine... and now I'm getting even more curious. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Yes, you have quite a few things to report back on. Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@BExplorer I had the exact same results with 319. My hair doesn't really like 613 most of the time and I just end up with super dry hair but 319 is amazing!

@HSB1204 Not to freak you out, but I think you may be my hair twin as far as getting similar results from the products.  So I will be watching which CCs work for you as new ones come out. 😄

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt