WEN

Respected Contributor

If I normally love/use POM, which other formula may I like?

I would like to try another formula, POM seems to work best for my hair and once a week I do a final cleanse with 613 other than that it has always been POM.  I tried Tea Tree and used up the whole bottle but honestly my hair was always a little fuzzy after curling it and it's not that way when I use POM.

Just looking for a new scent to try.   Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If I normally love/use POM, which other formula may I like?

I haven't tried POM, but I'm liking FIG  and MIF for moisture and "bounce" - right now I'm waiting to try FTP which a lot of people have given good reviews

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

What is MIF & FTP?  Sorry, I'm not familiar with them all, Thank you  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

If you like POM, you would probably do well with most of the seasonal formulas. The summer formulas are available through the end of August: Summer Coconut Lime Verbena, Summery Honey Peach and Summer Mango Coconut. I believe beginning in September the fall formulas will return: Fall Tuscan Pear, Fall Apple Spice and Fall Ginger Pumpkin.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So sorry, I automatically typed the abbreviation. FIG - is just fig, MIF - Mandarin Italian Fig - Again, I do apologize - @bebe777 did a wenderful piece on all things WEN - try pulliing up Wen 101 - 

Respected Contributor

I agree with aprimoo (I think it was) that the seasonals are probably the closest thing to POM...they, like POM, are soy-based. Summer Honey Peach is very good. Of the fall ones, Fall Tuscan Pear is my favorite. For winter, I love Winter White Citrus.

POM is also my favorite "core" formula, though I've used them all except for Cucumber Aloe & liked all the ones I've used, except for Fig, and have bought them again.

Regular Contributor

I also love POM. However, I also enjoy using pretty much every WEN scent.  POM is the main CC I try to never run out of.  I agree with other posters that the seasonal should also work well for you.  I always mix CCs during my first and second cleanses. I really enjoy the POM/TT combo and POM/Bamboo Green Tea.   I found my hair looked better when I mixed TT than using TT alone.  Also, POM and Summer Mango Coconut or POM/ Fall Ginger Pumpkin mix well together.  I hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

I agree with the others that you should try the seasonals if you haven't already.  The summer formulas are a great place to start and only available for another week.  I think you would like SHP and for most of us it is very moisturizing and is a wonderful scent.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1 wrote:

@So sorry, I automatically typed the abbreviation. FIG - is just fig, MIF - Mandarin Italian Fig - Again, I do apologize - @bebe777 did a wenderful piece on all things WEN - try pulliing up Wen 101 - 

@riley1 thank you for your kind words about Wen 101. Always appreciated. Smiley Happy 

@SandGirl welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!!! Smiley Happy

Below are a few threads that have general information about Wen (plus info about the upcoming TSV and the Wen gallons) and a link to the Wen Abbreviations Glossary which goes through all the abbreviations that are frequently used in the Wen forum.

Message #3 in both Wen FAQ and Wen 101 includes a general breakdown of the primary features in each of the Wen product lines.

If you're looking for more information about Wen, here's what's in each of the info threads: 

Wen FAQ -- probably the best way to wade in. Enough info so that it's comprehensive, but not too much so that it's overwhelming.

Wen 101 -- lots of information. At the top of the first page there's a breakdown of where to find the various types of information (I'm still in the middle of revising it).

Wen News -- the latest new information we've found out about Wen products. It's a monthly update but post #9 has the latest bits and pieces we've just found out about.

Wen Quick Links -- links to current hot topic threads

periscope -- new periscope videos from Chaz that are particularly interesting (sometimes Chaz will do 6-8 periscope videos a day)

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - Wen News - Wen Quick Links periscope - QVC WEN forum Wen Sept 5th TSV 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th - August Chat 2015 Wen Abbreviations Glossary