WEN

Esteemed Contributor

ITS HERE! BELLA SPIRIT BODY TREATMENT DUO

I just saw this ... 

Screenshot_2019-06-02-13-19-44-1.png

Respected Contributor

Re: ITS HERE! BELLA SPIRIT BODY TREATMENT DUO

@rochelleS 

Can't wait until the show later today so I can order! I'm really excited to try this, the question is how many should I order! I hope Chaz presents it then... wonder if we should wait and order it when it is presented because it might be a "Featured Price"?

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

Hi @rochelleS , yes I saw it there early this morning.  It IS a game changer.  I'm in with this bogo.  I got one from Chaz's site.  It's just so amazing.

I knew anything in Bella would be amazing, well, beyond amazing.  LOL!  Great that you posted so those who are not able to watch the shows because of traveling or whatever can get it too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

I'm hoping for a featured price. That would open my decision to purchase dupes. We'll soon see! ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

I'm waiting until the show to order. I was a bad girl early early this am I placed my order for the SPF oil I just couldn't risk missing it. I'll make up for it when the show begins later
Esteemed Contributor

I'll wait until the next show - hopefully, a feature price item

I'm trying to spread out my orders so Chaz gets credit whenever he is on.

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
I'm waiting until the show to order. I was a bad girl early early this am I placed my order for the SPF oil I just couldn't risk missing it. I'll make up for it when the show begins later

Hi ANewHue!  That's okay.  I remember Chaz saying someplace, I don't remember exactly where but I do remember he said if you want something REALLY bad just get it, I don't want anyone to miss out on anything they really want.

I got the Bella bogo NBTs but I did wait until Chaz was on to get the SPF.  I hated putting on those sunscreens.  My husband would slather it on like he was white washing a wall!  He would then hand the tube to me and I would go, I'm not putting that muck on me!  He said well you HAVE to or you'll get burnt,  I said I'd rather be burnt.  LOL!!  I would have to use it but I was uncomfortable all day.  This SPF is gonna be great and by the way, I ordered on the phone and they said 613 was ONLY available so I assume 319 was sold out.  It's okay though 'cause I wanted the 613.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@77yangya 

I never saw the 319. Did you or anyone else? Was it even ever an option in this sunscreen duo?

Respected Contributor

I wonder if this is the face cream Chaz talked about developing, the one that he and his sister were using/testing?

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

I suspect that's a separate product. Chaz made no mention of the testing being done and at long last, tada, it's here. I also sense we are in store for a host of new Bella Spirit products in the future. He's a busy guy.

I see no reason this couldn't be used on the face. Not sure how it would play with makeup, but night time...why not?