WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: ITS HERE! BELLA SPIRIT BODY TREATMENT DUO

@rochelleS 

The reason I thought it might be the face cream is because during the presentation he stressed applying it on your face, neck and decollete and to use the UNIBT on the rest of your body. I can't wait to try it!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol 

Well, maybe one of the other Wenners who follow Chaz on social media would be kind enough to ask if another face cream is in the works.♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

I received the Bella Spirit Body Treatment's that I ordered yesterday. As soon as I opened the package, I washed my hands and applied it to my hands and lower arms. Last night after I showered I applied it to my body, decollete, neck and face. The biggest difference that I can immediately see between it and the other UNIBTs that I have is my skin feels more silky and my face and the back of my hands have a healthy glow. Tonight I'll apply it to my arms, decollete and neck and use a seasonal UNIBT  on my legs, etc. The consistency of the BS UNIBT seems to a different than the seasonal's but I can't put my finger on it. I can't decide if I'll continue to use it on my face but I intend to use it nightly on my dec, neck and arms.

If you ordered if, please let me know what you think.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS  I wrote about the SEPARATE face day/night cream coming soon on the Gallon thread. Someone asked about it and I explained what he told me, if you want to check it out sometime. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @World Traveler . I did catch your post on the Gallon thread. You again confirmed what I'd suspected...that there's indeed a separate Bella Spirit face product coming. I think we'll also see additional products in the future also. ♡♡♡

Contributor

I received mine yesterday. Amazing is my only word to describe. 

Honored Contributor

@bdickerson Could you expand on that? Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

I've been laying low for months, trying not to spend money on WEN because I have a good-sized stash. But I did catch the presentation recently of the Bella Spirit NBT and the price was so good, I wanted to find out if it's really better than his other NBTs (which I love). Well, Chaz didn't lie (not that I thought he would), it really does seem better. My skin just soaks it up and it makes my skin feel so silky and hydrated, but not greasy.

My skin typically does not soak up lotions and moisturizers so readily. Products that other people use and think are awesome are just greasy to me (like Josie Maran body butter). All of the WEN NBTs have worked well for me, but Bella Spirit is even better. I'm really curious to see how my skin will react over the long-term. So far, BS is great!

If I have any complaint, it's that the scent is a little borderline for me. It's hard to explain, since I don't know what the individual ingredients smell like so I can't tell which ones bother me. But both the Light and Love scents gave me a headache (especially Light) and there is a hint of something similar in the BS NBT that bothers me a bit. If Chaz does come out with BS facial products, I hope they are unscented or have only the lightest possible scent. Because I generally love Chaz's products and would be excited to try the facial line.