WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: ITS BACK! 20oz NBT + 3oz TRAVELER

@tcmalfa wrote:

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:

I see the 613 20 oz is still available. How strong is this scent? Debating this or just going for the 8 oz in 319 in the meantime since that’s not available supersized. Thanks!

@ShopperGirl15

If you didn't already go another route, it looks like the 319 is back in stock in this one. Smiley Happy

@CelticAngel

Wasn't sure if you were still interested in this in the 319...it's back in stock for now. Smiley Happy 

Thank you, @tcmalfa! I am still interested. It’s showing $91, which is about $10 more than when last time it was offered. Is it likely to go back down to the sale price? 

Regular Contributor

@CelticAngel You're welcome. Smiley Happy   I'm not sure if the price will go back down or not.

It was a "Featured Price" of $81.96 on 6/2/18, so it's possible Customer Service would honor that price since it's within 30 days. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

I wasn't aware that they would do this on specials until recently when I saw it on another thread. This was never listed as a ODO even though I think the price changed the day after it was shown. Toward the end of the video there's a graphic showing it was a "Featured Price".

Do you think this would qualify for a price adjustment @Suebdoo? TIA Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

@CelticAngel You're welcome. Smiley Happy   I'm not sure if the price will go back down or not.

It was a "Featured Price" of $81.96 on 6/2/18, so it's possible Customer Service would honor that price since it's within 30 days. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

I wasn't aware that they would do this on specials until recently when I saw it on another thread. This was never listed as a ODO even though I think the price changed the day after it was shown. Toward the end of the video there's a graphic showing it was a "Featured Price".

Do you think this would qualify for a price adjustment @Suebdoo? TIA Smiley Happy

IF they will adjust do you have to order it at the higher price first ?

Trusted Contributor

I ordered it this morning , ( in fear it may sell out ) and when I got back home I on line chatted with customer service and they refunded me the difference of today's  price vs June 2 .   Yea !

Regular Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

I ordered it this morning , ( in fear it may sell out ) and when I got back home I on line chatted with customer service and they refunded me the difference of today's  price vs June 2 .   Yea !

@CoastalGal

I just saw your question above...sorry I didn't see it sooner, but I wouldn't have been able to answer it anyway. I'm glad you went ahead & contacted customer service & they matched the price! I knew I'd seen it discussed on another thread, but wasn't sure about the specifics. Hopefully @CelticAngel@ShopperGirl15 and anyone else interested will see your post & be able to do the same. Smiley Happy