WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: ITS BACK! 20oz NBT + 3oz TRAVELER

@CelticAngel I noticed someone posted a question about this on Wen Dooters FB page sometime yesterday. Looks like it will be back maybe on the 13th...not sure if it will be the original special price or the QVC price.

Question to Wen Dooters -- Do you know if there will be any other deals/packages for the UNIBT? I missed the one from last week.

Wen Dooters' reply -  You'll love June 13th. Coming back but probably advance order (just means you may wait a few extra days for it).

Hope you're able to pick it up on the 13th!

Regular Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

@CelticAngel I noticed someone posted a question about this on Wen Dooters FB page sometime yesterday. Looks like it will be back maybe on the 13th...not sure if it will be the original special price or the QVC price.

Question to Wen Dooters -- Do you know if there will be any other deals/packages for the UNIBT? I missed the one from last week.

Wen Dooters' reply -  You'll love June 13th. Coming back but probably advance order (just means you may wait a few extra days for it).

Hope you're able to pick it up on the 13th!

Thank you!!! 

Frequent Contributor

I see the 613 20 oz is still available. How strong is this scent? Debating this or just going for the 8 oz in 319 in the meantime since that’s not available supersized. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:

I see the 613 20 oz is still available. How strong is this scent? Debating this or just going for the 8 oz in 319 in the meantime since that’s not available supersized. Thanks!

@ShopperGirl15  Might I make a suggestion? If you do decide to go with an 8 oz 319 NBT there is a kit available that includes the body cleasning creme for the same price;

WEN by Chaz Dean 16 oz Body Cleansing Creme&Treatment A305801 for Auto-Delivery or A300245 for single shipment... The 32 oz seasonal CC and 16 oz NBT is also a great buy Smiley Very Happy

I don't find the scent of the 613 overly strong but that doesn't mean it will work for you Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

I  just received my set that had been on waitlist since I ordered it on 6/2. The 20oz says manufactured 08/2016. What?! The product is 2 years old before I even get it???

Does anyone know the shelflife? I assumed it would be fresh product since it was on waitlist. This is not setting well with me. I'm not even ready to use this yet and I'm concerned it will be too aged by the time I'm ready for it.

I was so excited to get this because it really is good. Now I don't know what to think.Smiley Sad

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Frequent Contributor

This is what WEN customer service told me regarding dates:

It doesn't have a shelf life unopened. All of the products have a shelf life of two years after the date of opening, not the date of manufacture

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thank you, @ShopperGirl15. I appreciate you posting that information.

The large container is sealed. I still wonder how the product could be 2 years old, when they sold it last year as well. Just seems to me that it shouldn't be that old.

I will give it more thought as to whether or not to return, but your post definitely helps and is much appreciated.  Smiley Happy

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:

@ShopperGirl15

If you didn't already go another route, it looks like the 319 is back in stock in this one. Smiley Happy

@CelticAngel

Wasn't sure if you were still interested in this in the 319...it's back in stock for now. Smiley Happy 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you @tcmalfa !

Now to decide if one will be enough 🤣 do these keep pretty well? Not sure to stock up on this deal or if one will last until fall.
Regular Contributor

You're welcome @ShopperGirl15!

I've just recently started ordering some of the UNIBTs so I'm not sure about how well these keep. I'm sure someone who's used them for awhile will post to let you know. Smiley Happy

I could be wrong, but I think I heard Chaz say this should last 6 months...I'm not sure if that was an estimate for the 20 oz tub or if it included the 2 - 3 oz tubes. I guess it also depends on how much you use it, though.