WEN

Esteemed Contributor

ITS BACK! 20oz NBT + 3oz TRAVELER

[ Edited ]

A343771  $81.96  5 ez pays

Both 613 & 319 available.

The 20oz was last seen in January. Offered at just under $70.00 or approximately  $3.50/oz. This offer comes in at approx  $3.56/oz. I'm rounding to the next even dollar and excluding shipping and tax.

This is another great offer.  Available only twice a year in the Big Daddy 20oz super size we've grown to love. Well Daddy's back with a lil' 3oz traveling buddy this time around! Many watch for this and the opportunity is back again at a great price and this Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment is second to none! Chaz said tonights show would be bringing some great things.... another wonderful forerunner. Happy shopping!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: ITS BACK! 20oz NBT + 3oz TRAVELER

At least one of these big daddy's is coming home to me!

Thanks @rochelleS

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

This is what I was waiting on need to replenish my stock. Thanks
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol @ANewHue

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

Esteemed Contributor

What a pleasant surprise to see a second three oz NBT added to this offer! It wasn't listed as such in the wee hours this morning, in fact the Q picture was of two pots. The description still states 20oz and 3oz yet I am still delighted to see this addition, as I'm sure you are too. Enjoyโ™กโ™กโ™ก

Contributor

I love the 319. I used to use Josie Maran's Whipped Body Butter but I am 100% sold on the NBT. My skin looked scaley last all and I bought it and after one treatment my skin was softer..scales gone. I'm so glad I got in on this as they sold out. Plus the 2 3 0z tubes..what a deal.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the 613. Wasnโ€™t gonnaโ€™ do it because Iโ€™m stocked up nicely, but those little travelers got to me!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isnโ€™t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Didn't realize this was a odo.  Had it in my cart and fell asleep.  Checked this morning. Still in my cart went to order.  The price went up top 90.00.   In this case you snooze you lose.   

Esteemed Contributor

@monks call CS! They may very well honor the price. You have nothing to lose. It wasn't listed as an ODO price and I don't recall if the on air presentation indicated the price would be changing, it was selling out so quickly and was rushed at the end. I'll have to rewatch. Both options were available earlier this morning.

Regular Contributor

Drat! Iโ€™ve been traveling and missed it. Smiley Sad

Are there any other specials happening on 319 NBT (and 319 CC)? Iโ€™m getting dangerously low.