WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: INTERESTED IN A LARGE AQUIS TOWEL ...L👀K 6-10 & 6-11-19

@Lucky Duck 

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and personal experience with the Aquis towels. I'm with you, and think they are just great.

I picked up some of their bath mitts awhile back and like these alot too. Very well made. Everytime I've seen these morning show sales different items have been offered. Often not available on their website, like the current items.

I considered sewing two of the beach/yoga towels together as one big oversized towel. But I just picked up one that I'll most likely use on a lounge chair. 

Trusted Contributor

I feel I owe you an apology - I should have read the entirety of the thread and really not said anything at all. I always think of Aquis towels as thicker hair towels and the Adventure towels are not that but you already knew that.

funny story about Aquis towels -way back when - Dooters himself was trying on various hair turbans and decided he liked the Aquis best. So I started researching the brand and lo & behold they were called diva darling- and I just happened to already have a pink one for years.  So whenever there was a good deal I would buy more hair towels and turbans -and they really are my favorite.  anyway sorry 😐 

@rochelleS 

Esteemed Contributor

@untitled 

I'm not exactly sure what the apology is about but not to worry. All is good! 💓

I didn't know the turbies were once referred to as diva darlings. These have become so popular and I for one, will continue to spread my love of the Aquis brand. Have a wonderful day!!!