WEN

Respected Contributor

knows , the comb is not available on QVC , i don't want a set. He goes on how great it is. Does anyone know how much shipping is on his site? I have his code i could order it with a replenishing mist i want ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I wonder if Chaz

[ Edited ]

Try Amazon,  Maybe not  Chaz's comb (  you can get it  on his site on Amazon too,if you really want Chaz)    but I do NOT see any difference .........

Respected Contributor

Thanks , do you know what his min shipping on his site ?

Respected Contributor

The “Wen” comb I bought at Amazon looked and felt identical to the ones here on QVC, however there were little tiny pieces of plastic that felt like it was ripping my hair. 

Respected Contributor

thanks i think i will pay extra for the real deal , it will last forever.

Honored Contributor

The ones I have seen on Amazon were his prior combs from many years ago. They sometimes have bits and pieces that catch the hair; not good. His newer ones (past three years?) are all saw-cut, and there is no problem with pieces of plastic catching your hair (ouch!).

I love his comb and have never had a problem with the "real deal." Heart

Respected Contributor

Thanks , do you know his min shipping and if there is tax now ?

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

I saw free shipping with a $35 order posted on Chaz's website. I do not know about tax. Perhaps someone else can answer that question.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

Minimum order to get free shipping with Chaz is $35.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa   I am in N Carolina and have never been charged tax on Chaz's site. But folks in CA are charged tax.