WEN

Super Contributor

I've been adding 319 as a 1st or 2nd cleanse quite a bit. with CLV as the other cleanse. I still find 613 a bit too rich for my scalp so I only mix in a small amount of that one, but I have no issues with 319. I only needed some WenKids for my little girl this time around, but I'm hoping for a 319 gallon in the fall.

Still not sure I would buy a gallon of CLV though. I do really like the scent, but it is one of Chaz' stronger ones.

Trusted Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

I've been adding 319 as a 1st or 2nd cleanse quite a bit. with CLV as the other cleanse. I still find 613 a bit too rich for my scalp so I only mix in a small amount of that one, but I have no issues with 319. I only needed some WenKids for my little girl this time around, but I'm hoping for a 319 gallon in the fall.

Still not sure I would buy a gallon of CLV though. I do really like the scent, but it is one of Chaz' stronger ones.

319 is my must have, two gallons a year, staple. I know 613 and 319 are supposed to basically be the same but they seem different to me too. I can use 613 and like it but I LOVE 319.

CLV is very light and refreshing to me although the menthol scent can come through in the shower. I dont really like floral scents so the spring seasonals are usually stronger to me. The seasonals I would buy in a gallon are SHP, FVWP and FTP but all I mix with 319. SMC is the only summer seasonal I havent tried yet.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@RipleyGirl wrote:

319 is my must have, two gallons a year, staple. I know 613 and 319 are supposed to basically be the same but they seem different to me too. I can use 613 and like it but I LOVE 319.

CLV is very light and refreshing to me although the menthol scent can come through in the shower. I dont really like floral scents so the spring seasonals are usually stronger to me. The seasonals I would buy in a gallon are SHP, FVWP and FTP but all I mix with 319. SMC is the only summer seasonal I havent tried yet.

@nikki48 wrote:

@RipleyGirl wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@RipleyGirl wrote:

@nikki48  I agree with you on the 319, It has become a staple  for me as well.  Hope to see the gallons in the Fall.  Thanks for taking the time to post those pictures , your hair is gorgeous I didn't realize it was that long.  

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue, thanks. I dont wear it down and straight often, its either naturally curly (curls up to a bit below shoulders), like my profile picture (curled with huge spiral curls to make it shoulder length) or the option my husband hates the most..... the dreaded twisted bun, lol. The last time I did straighten it, it was a bit past bra strap length but not quite mid back. That was in Dec, I havent put heat to my hair since. I have been playing with heatless styles and protective styles since my surgery.

I believe the 319/613 and rice gallons are supposed to come back. Chaz keeps saying this is it for seasonal and classic gallons this year so he technically hasnt said they arent coming. I just got my AD 319 gallon so come Oct I will be looking for them too.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@nikki48nice curls!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@nikki48nice curls!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

@bruingirl, thanks hun. I really want to play with the color but I will leave that for Chaz, whenever I make it LA.

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@nikki48  hoping one day you will get to go the salon in LA and have your hair glossed.  I could only imagine what great color Chaz would come up for you.  I would love chaz to glossed my hair with great color one day.  As far as picture of my WEN hair, not anytime soon with my hair transitioning.  I just wear my hair pulled back. Once again your hair looks gorgeous.

Trusted Contributor

@Jax016 wrote:

@nikki48  hoping one day you will get to go the salon in LA and have your hair glossed.  I could only imagine what great color Chaz would come up for you.  I would love chaz to glossed my hair with great color one day.  As far as picture of my WEN hair, not anytime soon with my hair transitioning.  I just wear my hair pulled back. Once again your hair looks gorgeous.

Ponytails, buns and braids got me through my transitioning. Also some serious flat ironing before I realized I was doing damage to my new hair (eventually cut it). If there is a hairpiece, wig, fake pony in the world... I more than likely wore it then, lol.

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@nikki48  It has been hard transitioning but I am doing it.  I don't wear hair pieces but wear it pulled back in ponytail and headband.  Thanks so much posting your gorgeous WEN and tips you have given me.  It helped alot.  Just experimenting finding what works and dont work for my hair.  I love FGP alot.  At first I was not a big fan of RTM, SC but my hair loves it now funny huh??  My hair is not too crazy about the texturing spray though.  I have not tried BGT and MIF CC and restorative CC yet but I have them as well.  I am so hooked on the treatment oils.  Love my TT oil but have used WCM and love it.  Chaz told me to use TT oil right now with my thinning hair.  Hoping one day my hair will grow longer again.  If it does not atleast it will be healthier.  Have you seen Karen aka corona hair.  I can tell her hair has grown even though she wears it pulled back in a little bun.