WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm loving Chaz's new haircut!

Love his new look! While the manbun never bothered me, I do like this shorter look on him.

Super Contributor

What color are others seeing his hair as? I see light cool-toned blonde with lighter highlights with his beard about the same or maybe a bit darker.

Some people's monitors seem to be picking up different shades. Of course I've seen his hair on Instagram too so maybe I'm influenced by that.

I'm glad he's taking the opportunity to change his hair. He honestly had that same hair style (the one from the old infomercials) for the longest time.

Honored Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

What color are others seeing his hair as? I see light cool-toned blonde with lighter highlights with his beard about the same or maybe a bit darker.

Some people's monitors seem to be picking up different shades. Of course I've seen his hair on Instagram too so maybe I'm influenced by that.

I'm glad he's taking the opportunity to change his hair. He honestly had that same hair style (the one from the old infomercials) for the longest time.

@RipleyGirl

I must confess, that style from early on is my all time fave!  Maybe because that's the first one I knew, I've always loved it on Chaz!

Wish I could wear SO many different styles!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

I actually really liked the pompadour - his words not mine Smiley Happy - look, but I imagine it was a bit too much work. His long hair was really nice, but I always got the feeling it drove him a bit nuts falling in his eyes.