WEN

Regular Contributor

@vermint where can I find the peach armband?  I feel like all the SHP loyalists should have one.  Perhaps you could market one.  I also request a SGGT armband and a FAS armband.  

Regular Contributor

Those are great deals kricket! I'm so jealous.  I guess I need to start checking out the bay for oil deals.

Honored Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

@vermint where can I find the peach armband?  I feel like all the SHP loyalists should have one.  Perhaps you could market one.  I also request a SGGT armband and a FAS armband.  

@CoCo87 I think the Founders of the Founders of the FAS Fan Culb ( for Fall Apple Spice) are busy working on an arm band. 

Sadly, the Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) fans seem to be even fewer and more far between. 

-- bebe, Founding FAS Fan Club member, enjoyer of Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM), and SGGT enthusiast Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

I'm afraid you are right about SGGT.  I had almost forgotten WCM until you mentioned it in your post.  I also enjoy that scent, but it is not one of my must have/hoard scents.  It is wonderful mixed with TT, SAM, or WVM though. 

Let me know when that FAS armband is ready.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

I'm afraid you are right about SGGT.  I had almost forgotten WCM until you mentioned it in your post.  I also enjoy that scent, but it is not one of my must have/hoard scents.  It is wonderful mixed with TT, SAM, or WVM though. 

I will also miss WCM when it isn't available any longer.  I still have 3 unopened 16 oz bottles to use this winter and will order more this winter so that I can continue using this formula for the next couple of years. 

Honored Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

@CoCo87 You could always peel the label of the bottle off and wrap it around.   If it's not big enough, scotch tape it there.

Just think, when the NYC salon opens we could hold memorials outside the new digs complete with black flags, the empty seasonal bottle on a funeral pyre, and matching arm bands for solidarity in our loss.  Anyone think it will get us any pity and possibly score some off season Wen?     

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@CoCo87 wrote:

@CoCo87 I think the Founders of the Founders of the FAS Fan Culb ( for Fall Apple Spice) are busy working on an arm band. 

Sadly, the Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) fans seem to be even fewer and more far between. 

-- bebe, Founding FAS Fan Club member, enjoyer of Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM), and SGGT enthusiast Smiley Wink

I like the SGGT and I'm not really into floral scents. Since I got a gallon of SOB in June I changed my Spring seasonal AD to a 32 oz. bottle of SGGT instead. Most people seem to find it drying but it seems pretty moisturizing to my dry, picky hair. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@CoCo87 wrote:

Iw will also miss WCM when it isn't available any longer.  I still have 3 unopened 16 oz bottles to use this winter and will order more this winter so that I can continue using this formula for the next couple of years. 

Oh I'm so with you girls,  I plan on stocking FAS, wCM and SGGT in everything.  I really love WCM oil and RTM and don't want to be without any of them.😞

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@CoCo87 wrote:

Iw will also miss WCM when it isn't available any longer.  I still have 3 unopened 16 oz bottles to use this winter and will order more this winter so that I can continue using this formula for the next couple of years. 

Oh I'm so with you girls,  I plan on stocking FAS, wCM and SGGT in everything.  I really love WCM oil and RTM and don't want to be without any of them.😞

I agree with you about the WCM oil and rtm.  I will definitely have to purchase both since they won't be available much longer.  Although, I have to also order some WWC products during the winter also.  I don't plan on ordering much this fall  except for FTP cleansing conditioner since I will be spending a lot of money when the winter seasonals are available.  

Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

Today I used up the very last drop of SHP oil.   Tears....  of course I didn't order a bottle this summer from Chaz's site because I was holding out for the TSV.  I don't need any more oil now. I'm beyond fully stocked (embarrassingly stocked), but even so it was my favorite.  I know I can count on my fellow Wenners to help me through this difficult time.  Man Sad

@CoCo87 There's a new listing on ebay for a SHP 4 oz oil for $40.00 with free shipping Smiley Surprised