WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm getting DESERT POPPY & PINK LEMONADE NOW

@anonymous 8 wrote:

@77yangya  I am not good at describing scents Smiley Wink  but I don't think SDP is a strong scent or an overpowering flowery scent.  I don't have any of the florals other than my October purchase of PJP.  I didn't like PJP at first but now I do.  I expected SPL  to smell of lemons but I don't notice a real lemon scent.  I do like both but really think the SDP is my favorite of the 2 which surprised me Smiley Happy

Wow, you're lucky that you got yours!  I see that they changed my delivery date from 11/28 to 12/4.  There's a decent amount of stuff behind this order too so they may be waiting for it all so they don't have to come back three or four times.  I was just worried that it got lost but it didn't.  I thought the same thing about the Pink Lemonade, that it would be lemon-y.  I guess not.  So you like the Poppy one better?  Wow, I can't wait until mine gets here.  I was not allowed to bump up shipping for this order but it's coming surepost and that's pretty much okay but I would have done UPS all the way, however, I have some orders UPS all the way which are not as fast as usual but they're jammed up because of the time of year.  So if Poppy is not a floral, how would you describe it?  I know, it's not easy to describe what you cannot put a name to!  LOL!  I'm not good at it either but when I get mine, I'll do the best I can.