WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm getting DESERT POPPY & PINK LEMONADE NOW

@77yangya wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Well, I can't I believe I did it, but I CANCELED the great four-season fantastic deal. I still have a lot of the Fall Pear and the Winter Berry; chances are the Spring Poppy will not agree with me, as anything Chas has that is floral just doesn't smell good all day on me. So if I only really want the Pink Lemonade, I might as well just wait until May/June when I can get it by itself.

You all be sure to post what the Poppy and Lemonade smell like and how you like/dislike it. 

World Traveler, I will do that.  As fast as my hair is growing I need lots of cleansing conditioner.  I mostly just use what smells best to me.  That Botanical is so amazing, I mean it wasn't out that long and it won Customer Choice Award.  People were raving about it.  Anyway, the results are so game changing and I hate to use cliches' but my hair is, this is gonna sound nuts but it's "rubbery".  If I run my fingers throught it, it feels like it's snapping back like a rubber band and it's not curly.  The Wild Berry does that to my hair too.  I guess I have weird hair!  LOL!!!

@77yangya 

I love the tonic also...Do you strictly use it on your scalp or have you found other uses..You seem to go through alot of it...Smiley Happy

Contributor

@FleaMktQn You're welcome Smiley Happy
Contributor

Mine just arrived- all 4 in their own special box. I like the scent of both SDP and SPL. I may actually like SDP's scent just a little more. And honestly I think I like his new eau de parfum "honesty" Smiley Wink I could smell it when I opened the qvc box.
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Well, I can't I believe I did it, but I CANCELED the great four-season fantastic deal. I still have a lot of the Fall Pear and the Winter Berry; chances are the Spring Poppy will not agree with me, as anything Chas has that is floral just doesn't smell good all day on me. So if I only really want the Pink Lemonade, I might as well just wait until May/June when I can get it by itself.

You all be sure to post what the Poppy and Lemonade smell like and how you like/dislike it. 

World Traveler, I will do that.  As fast as my hair is growing I need lots of cleansing conditioner.  I mostly just use what smells best to me.  That Botanical is so amazing, I mean it wasn't out that long and it won Customer Choice Award.  People were raving about it.  Anyway, the results are so game changing and I hate to use cliches' but my hair is, this is gonna sound nuts but it's "rubbery".  If I run my fingers throught it, it feels like it's snapping back like a rubber band and it's not curly.  The Wild Berry does that to my hair too.  I guess I have weird hair!  LOL!!!

@77yangya 

I love the tonic also...Do you strictly use it on your scalp or have you found other uses..You seem to go through alot of it...Smiley Happy

I use it strictly on my scalp.  I do make sure my scalp EVERY night is pretty much saturated in it.  I wait until it dries down, around half hour then clip it up.  Yeah, I do use alot.  Good job it's not expensive!  LOL!  I really make sure that I massage it in well too and in doing that it kind of gets down the mid lengths.  I massage for around ten minutes.  I never skip a night though.  It's a game changer for me.  Makes my hair STRONG and even my finger nails.

Respected Contributor

@anonymous 8 wrote:
Mine just arrived- all 4 in their own special box. I like the scent of both SDP and SPL. I may actually like SDP's scent just a little more. And honestly I think I like his new eau de parfum "honesty" Smiley Wink I could smell it when I opened the qvc box.

I did not get mine yet.  It's still on it's way but if not for the holiday I should've gotten it today.  I'll probably get it Friday or Sat.  Latest, Mon.  So tell us!  What do they smell like!!!!

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya 

I use it strictly on my scalp.  I do make sure my scalp EVERY night is pretty much saturated in it.  I wait until it dries down, around half hour then clip it up.  Yeah, I do use alot.  Good job it's not expensive!  LOL!  I really make sure that I massage it in well too and in doing that it kind of gets down the mid lengths.  I massage for around ten minutes.  I never skip a night though.  It's a game changer for me.  Makes my hair STRONG and even my finger nails.

@77yangya  Thanks, pretty much what I do but I probably don't use as much as you do..

It's a great produt....Oh gosh yes tell us the new scents as soon as you can!..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya 

@77yangya  Thanks, pretty much what I do but I probably don't use as much as you do..

It's a great produt....Oh gosh yes tell us the new scents as soon as you can!..Smiley Happy

Hi @quadmimi  sure.  I'll post my experience with the new ones.  My order, which is the seasonal one, got delayed in transit.  It's showing that I'm supposed to get it today but activity stopped on it a couple of days ago.  I just called customer service, got a crumby rep, called back, I'm laughing my head off typing this because my husband was listening and goofing on me.  Anyway, the good rep said that there are notes from the shippers that there was some delay and that the 28th is the deadline and that if I don't get it by then, to call them back.  This is why I prefer UPS all the way and not UPS going to boo bop and bee.  LOL!    Someone got their's already but I can't remember who.  It's someplace in PA. ug.  When I checked out on this order the edit button was not there like it usually is.  I take the middle choice which makes it a bit higher but I'm willing to do that.  The order went out pretty quick and was moving nicely but the big rush starts mid October so my poor little order is probably squashed amongst tons of other boxes.  Oh well.  Anyway, soon as I get it and use it I'll post.  Have a lovely holiday, hon.  God bless. XXOO

Respected Contributor

@77yangya 

Thank you, I hope your order arrives safely soon..Smiley Happy 

Have a nice Thanksgiving also...

Contributor

@77yangya  I am not good at describing scents Smiley Wink  but I don't think SDP is a strong scent or an overpowering flowery scent.  I don't have any of the florals other than my October purchase of PJP.  I didn't like PJP at first but now I do.  I expected SPL  to smell of lemons but I don't notice a real lemon scent.  I do like both but really think the SDP is my favorite of the 2 which surprised me Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@anonymous 8 wrote:

@77yangya  I am not good at describing scents Smiley Wink  but I don't think SDP is a strong scent or an overpowering flowery scent.  I don't have any of the florals other than my October purchase of PJP.  I didn't like PJP at first but now I do.  I expected SPL  to smell of lemons but I don't notice a real lemon scent.  I do like both but really think the SDP is my favorite of the 2 which surprised me Smiley Happy

@anonymous 8 

Oh thanks for describing scents...Smiley Happy  If the SPL doesn't smell like lemons, what do you think it smells like?...