WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm getting DESERT POPPY & PINK LEMONADE NOW

Yeah, it makes total sense why they won't ship to HI.  Pffftttt...is all I got to say.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Yeah, it makes total sense why they won't ship to HI.  Pffftttt...is all I got to say.

Hi, SurferWife.  Yeah, that's the pits.  Because I could not choose my own shipping method on this whereas other purchases I can. It may be that they're using surepost (hopefully) and not mail innovations, ug.  My guess is that they don't want to have to pay extra to the places where they don't ship this particular thing.  I mean, it may be extra to fly it to you.  I thought of you when I saw that and my heart sank.  I think there's actually states on the continent included in that too.  Go figure.....ug...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife  I wish there was a way we could exchange e-mail addresses privately, so we could arrange to order things for you then remove the "offending product" like the sample EDP in the first shipment and then send them on to you!   The Q has a "no contact" policy that makes it almost impossible, sadly.

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi I certainly don't need any more CC; however, I like to get a small (16 ounce) container of any of his new items, just to try them.

Have never been a great lover of the Spring florals because they turn out too strong on my head, but maybe this one will work fine.

The Summer Pink Lemonade intrigues me. Already have the Pear and Berry, so even though I chose auto-delivery, I am sure the first shipment will be it for me. Trying to get my stash down a bit.

@World Traveler 

Oh be sure to let us know what the Poppy smells like..I don't care for most of the springs only because I don't do well with most floral scents..but you never know this could be totally unique..Smiley Happy

I'm not a floral person either and usually skip the Springs too (although I did try the Gardenia Green Tea and Orange Blossom).  I do prefer to try the 16oz size and this is a good price but I just don't need all that Cleansing Conditioner and the only one I really want is the Summer Pink Lemonade, so I guess I'll just have to wait on that and work on my stash.  

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@SurferWife  I wish there was a way we could exchange e-mail addresses privately, so we could arrange to order things for you then remove the "offending product" like the sample EDP in the first shipment and then send them on to you!   The Q has a "no contact" policy that makes it almost impossible, sadly.

@CamilleP 

I hear ya', but I can understand the policy as it protects all of our our privacy.  I have so much CC right now anyway so I'm not all that bummed.  I really need to work through my stash, as we all confess every time a special comes up!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@anonymous 8 wrote:

Hello  Just saw this  A389969 / A-D A 393794  

Can't wait   

• Each shipment includes four 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioners; shipments arrive approximately every 90 days, for a total of three shipments
  • 1st shipment only also includes 0.20-oz sample-size EDP by Chaz Dean
  • Classics: one each of Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Lavender, and Pomegranate
  • Seasonal: one each of Fall Plum Pear, Winter Wild Berry, Spring Desert Poppy, and Summer Pink Lemonade
  • Blessings: one each of Love, Faith, Joy, and Truth
  • Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam
  • Ple

@anonymous 8   Thank you for posting this. I got the seasonals on AD Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn 

Oh let me know what you think also of the 2 new ones!..Smiley Happy

I was thinking of you this week as I am learning to chalk paint small furniture pieces..(well trying) we got these night stands at a garage sale, (really needed cleaning up), but nice size & super cheap.. We cleaned them up & they are actually turing out pretty nicely..

I hope your store is still going well...Maybe I can sell a few things someday..lol

Respected Contributor

@SurferWifeI completely agree on stash size, LOL!  I am "lucky/unlucky" in that I cannot use most of the new formulas Chaz develops, so I don't get in on some of the trial offers, like this one, but I tend to stock up on things like gallons of the classics and those few seasonals I can use.  So my stash is just as huge, but with less variety.  I will be super-sad if FGP and WVM go away, my shower will get positively boring at that point, with just TT, Fig, BSI and WWF, especially given I don't use Indigo more than once or twice a week. 

Honored Contributor

Well, I can't I believe I did it, but I CANCELED the great four-season fantastic deal. I still have a lot of the Fall Pear and the Winter Berry; chances are the Spring Poppy will not agree with me, as anything Chas has that is floral just doesn't smell good all day on me. So if I only really want the Pink Lemonade, I might as well just wait until May/June when I can get it by itself.

You all be sure to post what the Poppy and Lemonade smell like and how you like/dislike it. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Well, I can't I believe I did it, but I CANCELED the great four-season fantastic deal. I still have a lot of the Fall Pear and the Winter Berry; chances are the Spring Poppy will not agree with me, as anything Chas has that is floral just doesn't smell good all day on me. So if I only really want the Pink Lemonade, I might as well just wait until May/June when I can get it by itself.

You all be sure to post what the Poppy and Lemonade smell like and how you like/dislike it. 

World Traveler, I will do that.  As fast as my hair is growing I need lots of cleansing conditioner.  I mostly just use what smells best to me.  That Botanical is so amazing, I mean it wasn't out that long and it won Customer Choice Award.  People were raving about it.  Anyway, the results are so game changing and I hate to use cliches' but my hair is, this is gonna sound nuts but it's "rubbery".  If I run my fingers throught it, it feels like it's snapping back like a rubber band and it's not curly.  The Wild Berry does that to my hair too.  I guess I have weird hair!  LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I too have problems with some of the scents being too strong for me - especially the florals. After reading the ingredient deck you posted I'm pretty sure the DP is out but the PL sounds pretty good. Would love to try it in a 16 oz as well.