WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: I have never tried WEN. What are the reasons that I should try it?

@jackkeepoo wrote:

WEN  is not coming anywhere near my hair, to much bad publicity !

The good publicity far outweighs the bad.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D   Well , I guess the biggest reason to give Wen a try would be if you want to experience the best your hair could ever be try Wen.  When I gave Wen a try it was because I was having health issues and my hair was the worst it had ever been . I was not much into hair products, I basically used drugstore products.   I only tried one brand before Wen and that was Ojon which didn't help my hair.  Believe me I did not anticipate (nor did my DH) what would happen when I purchased my first bottle.  Wen is a total experience.   It became a lifestyle, as a use all the body products as well.  I fell  in love with my new wen hair and having no split ends.  Chaz is a wonderful person as well and he may never know it but he has thought me patience and to be a better person.  That was almost 10 years ago and I would never even consider using something else. I met some real nice Wenners here as well.   I love my Wen.

Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

wait are you referring to another pic thread??

because the first one got pretty nasty by you know who followers.

first those posts were deleted and then the whole thread proofed.

@untitled

Yes, I posted a photo of Chaz's great new hair cut - looks so good sort of a modified Eaton cut.  Next time I logged on everything was gone , not closed for comment, just gone with a note that the post was inappropriate.  Not the usual - this has gone off topic, or one of the usual, etc, but that the post was inappropriate.  I want to know since I posted it, what was inappropriate.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

I did not comment on this due to being a waste of time.  Surprised the moderators did not close this one.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe,  I saw that post. There were two pictures of Chaz. One shirtless and kinda pouty.(?)  l've been away from the Wen forum for a couple days, now I don't see them here anymore.

Edit 11:17pm  Oh there's that pouty Chaz. So playful. Now why did they take that down? 0,0,960,960.jpg

QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

You should try Wen because it changes your hair in ways you can't imagine! I'm a high lift blonde...meaning they bleach my dark hair to as light as Gwyneth Paltrow. It was good for years, but I flat ironed a lot...Seriously, a lot! And wound up with my hair breaking to the point of getting a serious chop from waist length to chin length...that hurt. And even trying to grow it from there, I would run my fingers thru and it would be like snowing...but it was the ends of my hair breaking off. I was so frustrated. I used to have good hair but the chemicals, flat ironing, and losing my fave shampoo/conditioner made me kinda give up...i bought extensions...never did I ever imagine I'd ever do that! 

Anyways, i took the extensions out cuz they're a lot of upkeep and damaging, and my bff and i went in together on a Wen order...we were watching him on Q and the infomercial and it seemed like a good idea.

that was 5 years ago this may. My hair is down to my waist again, shiny, bouncy, healthy and thick! I still get my roots bleached every 4 weeks. I do NOT ever use heat appliances...just a hair dryer. And I pin curl my hair up at night. Zero split ends...seriously, zero! No breakage! You can run a comb or fingers through and there aren't any bits of hair breaking off. My hair looks fabulous...,and let me tell you, I've had some bad bad years with a lot of personal losses, and a chronic illness that took nearly 2 years to resolve...I lost a ton of weight and looked like a skeleton I was that sick, but my hair never stopped looking great, no lie! Even when I was super sick, the goodies in the Wen kept my hair fed, happy and healthy...so even though I looked and felt like death warmed over, my hair looked amazing!

whatever your hair concern, Wen has a solution. My hair back in the shampoo days, was never ever able to be styled without a flat iron,curling iron, or some other super hot device. Wen made it so I just blow dry with a round brush, and I can have curly or straight hair just by how tightly I wind it up at night...to me, that alone is a miracle!  O more spending 30 minutes or more every morning trying to burn my hair into submission...it just gets fluffed up after I take the bobby pins out, and I'm done. Easy!

i do not get build up. Personally I think it's a myth. The products dilute in water...try it yourself...so when you wet your hair and cleanse, it doesn't build up...it moisturizes enough and the rest rinses away...and if you don't need that much leave in, you just rinse more thoroughly. Seriously, the more you experiment with it the more you can see it does. You can even use it to wash your body with, which I'm doing now since I'm out of the Wen body cleanser. 

All i can say is try it, have fun experimenting with it, and enjoy it! It's gonna make your life simpler and your hair routine easier, all while vastly improving the quality of your hair.

Respected Contributor

@chickenmoo  Your hair sounds amazing! I would kill to have long hair like that. Unfortunately my hair grows slower than a snail but it's at least almost to the middle of my back now. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

It's funny, but Nick Chavez Community Board has very few threads, basically only by One (1) lonely poster, who is the OP on 99.99% of them, and mainly answers own posts.......sad....... Only once in awhile someone else posts something........ The place is barren land....

@sonechko, After reading your post I absolutely had to check out the Nick Chavez forum. It looks mighty lonely, indeed!

Woman Happy  Is not that so, @x Hedge? ..............      This is precisely why, it never stops to amaze me - where do they come from in droves promoting NC wares on here?  Really, where exactly their home and their "nest" is?   Interesting question, is not it? Woman Happy

Super Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

It's funny, but Nick Chavez Community Board has very few threads, basically only by One (1) lonely poster, who is the OP on 99.99% of them, and mainly answers own posts.......sad....... Only once in awhile someone else posts something........ The place is barren land....

@sonechko, After reading your post I absolutely had to check out the Nick Chavez forum. It looks mighty lonely, indeed!

Woman Happy  Is not that so, @x Hedge? ..............      This is precisely why, it never stops to amaze me - where do they come from in droves promoting NC wares on here?  Really, where exactly their home and their "nest" is?   Interesting question, is not it? Woman Happy

@sonechko It is an interesting question indeed.  I also checked it out.  And I'm not knocking Nick Chavez.  I used his products years ago and did enjoy them.  But they can't compare to WEN.  Not even close..