WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: I have never tried WEN. What are the reasons that I should try it?

@Drythe wrote:

@sonechko

I have NO idea why it was deleted.

A grown man, fully clothed, just a head shot -  HOW can that be offensive?

No comments from anyone else.  I've sent TWO requests asking WHY, but NO response.  Can't see anything that broke the rules.

{shrug - roll eyes}

@Drythe  I don't think there was anything wrong with the pictures you posted. I think it all went down hill when all the Wen haters had to make sure to post their opinion and Wen users responded. I still have no idea why people that don't even use Wen waste their time reading the Wen forum! I don't have any interest in 99.9% of the other brands that have their own special forum so why would I sit there and read these posts?

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204!  You must not only sit put and read these posts, but in addition you better not say a word in Wen defense, to counter any provocative propaganda, because then your posts or entire thread will go bye-bye!

To answer another question, why they all flock here? Because WEN has HONEY it it!!!  Oh yes, it does!!! Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman HappyHeartHeartHeartCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@HSB1204!  You must not only sit put and read these posts, but in addition you better not say a word in Wen defense, to counter any provocative propaganda, because then your posts or entire thread will go bye-bye!

To answer another question, why they all flock here? Because WEN has HONEY it it!!!  Oh yes, it does!!! Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman HappyHeartHeartHeartCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

@sonechkoExactly! The thread was still up  the other morning when I was online but it had been removed when I checked again in the evening so I'm not sure what happened during the time that I wasn't online. But yes, I'm also noticing a pattern where Wen haters can pretty much say what they want and when Wen users then respond suddenly it's "argumentative".

Haha! You may be on to something. The honey just glues people to the Wen board. Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

...... honey attracts! and not only people, @HSB1204.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko  It sure seems like it! You know that if we started posting Wen responses in the NC forum our posts would be poofed within seconds...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko  It sure seems like it! You know that if we started posting Wen responses in the NC forum our posts would be poofed within seconds...

Ha-ha-ha! I just imagined THAT for a second! No, it ain't happening EVER, @HSB1204!  Wenners have our own place - Wen Board, and plenty to talk about - WEN!  There is REAL life going on here, lots of topics, long threads, lots of friends, and well, occasional NC lovers too! They do come to us.

We do NOT talk about NC products even here, lest going on NC board. Unless..... Unless some occasional bird would fly off NC nest with anti-Wen, pro-NC-paganda! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Ha-ha-ha! I just imagined THAT for a second! No, it ain't happening EVER, @HSB1204!  Wenners have our own place - Wen Board, and plenty to talk about - WEN!  There is REAL life going on here, lots of topics, long threads, lots of friends, and well, occasional NC lovers too! They do come to us.

We do NOT talk about NC products even here, lest going on NC board. Unless..... Unless some occasional bird would not fly off NC nest with anti-Wen, pro-NC-ganda! Woman Happy

@sonechko  Exactly. We have plenty of Wen topics to cover. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

WEN rules. Word, @HSB1204!

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@sonechko

No comments from anyone else.  I've sent TWO requests asking WHY, but NO response.  Can't see anything that broke the rules.

{shrug - roll eyes}

@Drythe  I don't think there was anything wrong with the pictures you posted. I think it all went down hill when all the Wen haters had to make sure to post their opinion and Wen users responded. I still have no idea why people that don't even use Wen waste their time reading the Wen forum! I don't have any interest in 99.9% of the other brands that have their own special forum so why would I sit there and read these posts?

@HSB1204@sonechko

i still don't :

1-  understand why it's inappropriate 

2-  think it is right considering the plethora of photos of 'others' ALL OVER THE BB to choose this one.  In all consistency then ALL photos, and I do mean ALL should be closed too.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@sonechko

{shrug - roll eyes}

@HSB1204@sonechko

i still don't :

1-  understand why it's inappropriate 

2-  think it is right considering the plethora of photos of 'others' ALL OVER THE BB to choose this one.  In all consistency then ALL photos, and I do mean ALL should be closed too.

@Drythe  I agree. I have no idea how the thread was considered inappropriate unless they're referring to people's language? I don't know since I missed whatever happened before it was removed. Unfortunately I doubt the moderators will ever give you an answer.