WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

I have a new obsession and it's all another Wenner's fault.

A few months ago she noted how lonely Nicky-pie's (that's what his biggest fans call him) forum is, and though I'd never looked at his forum before that, now I can't stop It IS lonely! It's almost a month since the last post over there. 

He was part of Mary Beth Roe's anniversary party.

No post.

He's scheduled for live presentations on QVC in 2 days.

No post.

Following my obsession's lead, I've started reading the ingredients lists and the user's reviews of his products.

Wow! I didn't think I could appreciate Chaz, Wen, and fellow-Wenners more than I already did. But I do now.

Woman Happy I guess it was me who's to blame for your new obsession, @x Hedge

I too, was truly shocked when I first saw that lonely barren place while ago.

What I totally don't understand is - WHERE persons pushing Nicky-pie's products come from?  They pop-up here or there, from time to time, with personal success promo stories praising Nicky-pie's poos.

If those posters are indeed FANS, why don't they populate that lonely Nicky-pie's Favorite Brand forum? WHO are these people really?

I guess this anomaly will forever remain a mystery to me! He-he! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

He is actually called Nickie-pie? Pardon me while I go throw up! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko, I didn't want to name names, but yes, you started it!

(Still laughing)

But enough of that.

I'm currently enjoying my Wen Lilac... but then again, I'm always enjoying Wen-something.

Wen makes me inexplicably happy.

I like using it, smelling it, trying new combinations.

And strangely,

I'm happy opening my Wen cupboard and just looking at it!

How goofy is that

Chaz's forum will never be deserted.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I have a new obsession.

[ Edited ]

Feel better, @SurferWife? I was fond of that nickname too -very loving. I think he has at least one true fan, who realy adores Nicky-pie. 😜

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much for keeping our forums to be kind and safe place for everyone and removing unkind posts! 

Now I know for a FACT,  when UNKIND and demeaning postings will appear targeting CHAZ DEAN as they often do, our forum moderators team will immediately remove such derogatory anti-WEN, anti-Chaz Dean posts also!

Many thanks in advance! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

For quite a while, that brand didn't come up when you hit Beauty. You have to actually go to the A-Z. Now his has 51 offerings to Chaz's 96. So obviously there is product duplication, but that says a lot. I think he only has about 35 unique products on sale at the Q. Most of what people want, they have to buy from direct from him if they don't want a kit. Just like that last post from a month ago someone is directing another customer to his website. So no wonder his customers are not on the Forum. They can't find anyone to speak to. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

He is actually called Nickie-pie? Pardon me while I go throw up! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

@SurferWife

🤢🤢🤢 Move over, make room for me! 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Here @Drythe!