WEN

Respected Contributor

I got my bamboo green tea and mandarin Italian fig EDP's today!!

I got my BGT and MIF EDP's today, and I am in love!! They smell soooo good!! They smell just like the cc's, but more intense.  I have all the EDP's and these are my favorites. I like them even better than 613, which has been my favorite in the past. The MIF is just beautiful! Highly recommend!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Re: I got my bamboo green tea and mandarin Italian fig EDP's today!!

Oh thanks @Hilary77...That is the set I would like to get...great to hear your review...Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I received my BGT yesterday and it's my new fave. Thanks for the recommendation on the MIF. 

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks you @Hilary77 for your review! I knew I should of ordered MIF too, but I chickened out! MIF CC scent I really love some days, and some days not in the mood for..... BGT still in the QVC Snail Mail, but will be here shortly!

Whick one you like better, @Hilary77? BGT or MIF?

Respected Contributor

Hi Hilary77!  I got the Bamboo too and I love it!  Yes, it's a bit deeper but smells just like the CC.  I just had to get that one.

Honored Contributor

I received my MIF and unfortunately I sent it back as it was much to strong for me.  It gave me an instant headache.  I probably should of ordered the BGT one instead.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Hilary77 for your review.  I imagine that I would love the BGT EDP since it is one of my favorite Wen formulas.  I also use and like the performance of MIF but find the scent a bit overpowering.  

Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 oh good to know about BGT EDP! That is one I'd really like to try as it is one of my favorite scents of CC. I can't wait to get the mini of it! I don't think I'd like the MIF scet so I will pass. Thanks for your review!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks you @Hilary77 for your review! I knew I should of ordered MIF too, but I chickened out! MIF CC scent I really love some days, and some days not in the mood for..... BGT still in the QVC Snail Mail, but will be here shortly!

Whick one you like better, @Hilary77? BGT or MIF?

I actually like them both about the same. If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be the MIF. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Contributor

MIFRe: I got my bamboo green tea and mandarin Italian fig EDP's today!!

I received the MIF EDP and was so sad I couldn't wear it.  I never tried the MIF CC or other products but love a good earthy fragrance so I gave it a shot.

I will need to return the EDP.  it just didn't go with my chemistry.  I am surprised though since I wear a wide variety of scents including "Men's" fragrances and thought I would like this.

Surprisingly, I also got the Light kit (mostly because I love WEN BT) and ended up liking the EDP!