WEN

Respected Contributor

I tried the new Fall Apple and I thought, wow, it's "treatment" like but in a GOOD way.  Did anyone else think this?  Maybe it's just me.  Please, let me know if you guys thought this too.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya@Do you think it smells medicinal?

Respected Contributor

Hi Whatnow.  No, In my post I said it smells really good.  Certainly NOT medicinal. No, what I meant was that it ABSORBS into the hair, like a "treatment".  It's WONDERFUL!  My hair needs help after the medical skirmishes I had since April.  Not life threatening but after lots of pain meds and anesthesia, my hair kind of got a bit hurt.  BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Today, I was at the doctor's for my annual check up and the girl there said, ooohhh, your hair is so pretty!  I had used the new Fall Apple the day before and had NOT cleansed yet.  She kept saying how it was so shiny and loved the color.  I don't color treat too!

I just noticed that the new Fall Apple is "treatment".  Helping my hair tremendously and it smells great!  I was wondering if anyone else noticed this.

Esteemed Contributor

The word 'treatment' doesn't appear anywhere on the FFA product description.

Must be a good ingredient blend for your hair tho.

😊

But I did notice they've added "limited edition" to all the seasonal descriptions at Chaz's 'site. Don't recall that phrase being there before. Maybe just didn't notice.

Btw winter seasonals are available at Chaz's along with the fall formulas.

Respected Contributor

Hi Hedge, yes, you're right.  It does not say treatment anywhere on it.  I guess it's a bit difficult to convey a thought just writing it!  LOL!  I found that the new Fall one was different because I had it all creamed up REALLY thick, left it there, went on with my shower, tra la la.... LOL!!!  Then lastly, I went to rinse my head and found that ALOT of it just absorbed in!  I thought, where did it go?  I then thought, i must've just absorbed in my hair!  Maybe my particular hair type just did that like you said.  My hair could really use treatment after all the icky pain meds and anesthesia, plus contrast dye, antibiotics, uh boy!  My hair could use treatment.  I'm using my 613 too. AND Tea Tree, of course.  It's really helping.  I don't think people realize what these things can do to a person's hair.  I'm all better now, it's behind me, not life threatening but I'm still having trouble with that post traumatic stress thing.  The June Gallonpalooza month really helped.  I enjoyed it so much, really helped lift my spirits.