WEN

Honored Contributor

@Lacey Skye congrats!!! Smiley Happy I'm so glad to hear that your story had a good ending... finally!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

The 28 boxes would have been distributed throughout the month of September,  if they were delivered as scheduled.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

28 boxes is mind boggling! I don't think I've had that many since I first started WEN a few years ago. Go girl!

Respected Contributor

That is great.  I could never imagine ordering that much Wen at one time.  All of these products should last you for a couple of years at least.  Unless you are sharing them with someone else.  

Trusted Contributor

@Lacey Skye AWESOME!! How fun!! You were very sweet to share as well.

Respected Contributor

Re: Huge Wenderful Delivery

[ Edited ]

@Lacey Skye Wow! 28 boxes! I was thing, "Poor Mr. Brown Pants" but then I realized he lucked out. So glad you got all your good stuff and congrats on having such a giving spirit. You must have been breaking down boxes for days! Do you have fur babies to enjoy the instant playground?

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@Lacey Skye Wow! 28 boxes! I was thing, "Poor Mr. Brown Pants" but then I realized he lucked out. So glad you got all your good stuff and congrats on having such a giving spirit. You must have been breaking down boxes for days! Do you have fur babies to enjoy the instant playground?

HAHA! My cat loves nothing better than a nice cardboard box. I don't know why I buy him toys at all. Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

That's a lot of boxes! Enjoy your new toys. 

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

HAHA! My cat loves nothing better than a nice cardboard box. I don't know why I buy him toys at all. Woman Very Happy

My cat thinks I order stuff just so he can have the boxes. He sniffs it and sits there until I unpack them or he jumps in while I am still unpacking. 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@Lacey Skye wrote:

I was getting ready to head to my afternoon class when the UPS guy showed up....with 28 boxes of my unstoppable addiction.  He was so nice and brought all the boxes into the apartment for me.  He asked me if I was becoming a QVC addict.  I told him no, I"m a Wen addict.  He had never heard of Wen before.  I sent a 32 oz bottle of Summer Mango Coconut plus one of Chaz' cd's for him and his wife to try.  Yes, definitely sharing my addiction and hoping to bring other onboard. 

OMGoodness.....I love the Fall EDP.  Everyone in my afternoon class was asking what I was wearing. 

What an amazing Wenderful day!

You must make good money lol