WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: How often are scents retired?

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Kjelle Thank you for the excellent information.

What about Fall Apple Spice. Wasn't that retired/discontinued; or will it be coming back. There were so many people who liked that scent, even though it was not my cup of tea.

@World Traveler 

I think you are right about CLV and SHP Now that I am home this is what I think the order was

2011-12 & 12-13
Ginger Pumpkin
Vanilla Mint

Gardenia Green Tea

Mango Coconut

2013-14

Apple Spice
Cranberry Mint

Orange Blossom

Honey Peach

2014-15 & 15-16

Tuscan Pear
White Citrus

Honey Lilac

Coconut Lime Verbena

2016-17 & 17-18

Vanilla Pumpkin
Red Currant

Cherry Blossom

Tropical Paradise

2018-19

Fresh Apple
White Forest
Fresh Floral
Mint Melon

Also I think FAS is gone for good with the intention that it is just replaced by FFA. People were just too upset about the heavy smell and not being able to smell enough bright Apple. It delivered on the moisture but I couldn't use it if I was going to work. One of the ladies nearby would  get nauseous. I still have some. Also I think he may have gotten rid of what he ahead sellingi it on special last winter. Not sure.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@Kjelle WOW! Great memory! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Kjelle WOW! Great memory! Thanks!

@World Traveler  No way, I have a list I keep on my iPad that shows me when I first tried a CC and whether it was a repeat year. But it doesn't actually say when a CC debuted. for instance I didn't try FVWP until it's second year. So I still had to piece together a little bit.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@Kjelle Oh, got it. ha!

Respected Contributor

I will be worried when SHL is on the chopping block. I love that scent and it was the only one to dislodge FGP from the top of my list. I guess I will have to stock up in a year or so.

It appears that each scent gets a 2 year stint, then he brings out a new one. So, a new set will be introduced starting fall 2021, if QVC still wants to bring the seasonals. You never know with them anymore.

I am resigned to buying direct if I can for scents I want that QVC will no longer carry.
Regular Contributor

It made me wonder if SOB is on the chopping block with the Q2 best deal they had in the spring with 3 32oz bottles of it, and only it...no other options.

Clearing out stock?