WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: How do you use Re-moist?

@sonechko wrote:

@littlepixie wrote:

Ladies, seriosuly... I cant believe I was scared to try the remoist! So many lost years lol. My hair has never looked better since starting wen (almost 10 years ago now) but using the remoist today, WOW my hair is on a different level. 

Thanks for all the advice. I cleansed once, put the remoist in the my soaking wet hair and then clipped it up and put a shower cap over it for about 2 hours and then rinsed it out. My hair felt great so I didnt do the second cleanse and then just added the SC and mousse as usual. OMG I cant stop touching my hair. It feels great!! I looks like the models hair on QVC presentations lol

Lol! So glad you loved it @littlepixie! I am LOVING the re-moist too, except not always find a right time slot to leave it in long enough and not wash it out, because it is so precious to me!

Here is a brand new way I just discovered to use the re-moist more often - I put a little bit as a leave-in after cleansing, together with a tiny bit of leave-in CC, and styling creme. Hair is fabulous with it! And so silky, soft and moist, love it.

@sonechko Sometimes if I don't have time for a full remoist treatment I just add some of the remoist to my CC in the shower. Then I just leave it in for the remainder of the shower and rinse it out. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That too, @HSB1204. But I treasure my precious re-moist experience sooooo much - I'd rather LEAVE IT IN then wash it out! Woman Happy Besides, I love the feel of my hair with a re-moist in. Even if it is just a small amount of it.

I really like re-moist, but unfortunately hardly use it as a full treatment of several hours to overnight.

But really,does not matter how you use it - just USE it! Chaz charges $50 for one re-moist treatment in his salon, and I am sure, he does not keep them there OVERNIGHT!!!  or ???? does he? Hmmmmm.......

I do wonder, how long Chaz makes them sit with a re-moist on? 30 minutes? 1 hour? Well, whatever it is - it must be worth the money. And I am lucky to have two huge jars of wonderful re-moist in TT and POM, and a 2 ounces in BGT.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

That too, @HSB1204. But I treasure my precious re-moist experience sooooo much - I'd rather LEAVE IT IN then wash it out! Woman Happy Besides, I love the feel of my hair with a re-moist in. Even if it is just a small amount of it.

I really like re-moist, but unfortunately hardly use it as a full treatment of several hours to overnight.

But really,does not matter how you use it - just USE it! Chaz charges $50 for one re-moist treatment in his salon, and I am sure, he does not keep them there OVERNIGHT!!!  or ???? does he? Hmmmmm.......

I do wonder, how long Chaz makes them sit with a re-moist on? 30 minutes? 1 hour? Well, whatever it is - it must be worth the money. And I am lucky to have two huge jars of wonderful re-moist in TT and POM, and a 2 ounces in BGT.

I agree. Sometimes I'm just lazy and if I haven't done a remoist treatment in a while I'll add it to my CC just to do a quick treatment. I've been working at home more often lately so it has been a little easier to do a remoist treatment for 2-3 hours during the week. Otherwise I usually only have time on the weekend and then I tend to forget about it because I have other things going on. Cat Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

.....exactly. A super easy to forget about kind of treatment, even if I work mostly out of my home.

You have a very good restful night, @HSB1204! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

.....exactly. A super easy to forget about kind of treatment, even if I work mostly out of my home.

You have a very good restful night, @HSB1204! Cat Happy

Thanks @sonechko - you too. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

It seems he uses heat (halo or hooded dryer) to recreate an overnight treatment although he says overnight is best. 

#IAmTeamWen