WEN

Trusted Contributor

How do I love Wen? Let me count the ways..

[ Edited ]

I woke up at 6am on a Saturday to shop with Chaz! Yep, that about says it!

Going back to bed a gallon of 319 and a Fall seasonal trio ODO richer!

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

Re: How do I love Wen? Let me count the ways..

Woman HappyHeartCat Happy

Trusted Contributor

Woohoo! I spritzed myself with FTP RTM this morning for a little zing and loved it. I've missed the shows so far, but I have a date with Mr. Wenderful this evening. YAY!

Valued Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

I woke up at 6am on a Saturday to shop with Chaz! Yep, that about says it!

Going back to bed a gallon of 319 and a Fall seasonal trio ODO richer!

@nikki48 Me, too!  Set the alarm and watched the show.  I bought 2 of the FVWP 32 oz cc's during his show last night, along with a Finishing Cream.  Looking forward to his 2 hour show tonight!

Super Contributor

Yesterday morning I bought the PJP RTM! I know it's been on Chaz's site, but buying through QVC was a more affordable option. Smiley Happy

I am so excited! PJP is my favorite Wen scent!

Esteemed Contributor

I too got PJP 12 oz RTM! So happy about this! I am thinking to get another bottle maybe, while it's on sale. Also, I got on A/D Body Cleansing Creme. Never tried WEN BCC yet..... I am totally looking forward to use it, and my next shipment is at 20% off, yay! 

Honored Contributor

6am is 12am my time. I was sleeping like a baby with DH & Toby. I still have sets of the Fall CCs from last year so I am seriously stocked up. I might actually save $$ this weekend.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

6am is 12am my time. I was sleeping like a baby with DH & Toby. I still have sets of the Fall CCs from last year so I am seriously stocked up. I might actually save $$ this weekend.

Yeah, it was 3:00am for me so I don't think I could have woken up even if I wanted to. There will be other shows I can catch this weekend. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

@nikki48 you go girl !!  I don't think I would be lovin on Chaz much at 4am.  4pm today will be a different story!😀. I'm also really really hoping the 1am  est 11pm for moi is Chaz and Alberti !!  The ODO for Sunday should be up then too !  

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@nikki48 you go girl !!  I don't think I would be lovin on Chaz much at 4am.  4pm today will be a different story!😀. I'm also really really hoping the 1am  est 11pm for moi is Chaz and Alberti !!  The ODO for Sunday should be up then too !  

@Suebdoo that is a super fun combo! I will be asleep by 1am, but you have SO much fun with those two cuties.