WEN

Respected Contributor

If anyone sees the Pear Mousse on easy pay, please post it!  I saw the three of them but no easy pay.   boo hoo!  haha.  Well, anyway, I was so caught up in the Peony and all the other stuff that when the smoke cleared I was out in the cold!  It's really one of my favorite mousses and meeces.  I'll be checking from time to time  too.  Thank you for all the previous heads ups too!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hoping For.....

[ Edited ]

@77yangya  

if you have a Q card it is 4 easy- pays today.

edit - o actually it is for the whole month of October so says my new popup 

Esteemed Contributor

Easy pay offers come and go all the time. Watch for "all beauty on easy pay".

You don't say how many payments you want. Would 2 be enough? 

Respected Contributor

Hi guys!  Yes, easy pay would be okay for two payments.  Would prefer at least three but three of them for two payments?  I'd go for it, Hedge!

Yes, I'm gonna watch because easy pay just pops up and they say, Hey people!  Everything on easy pay today!  I'm gonna wear out the keyboard checking!

Respected Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@77yangya  

if you have a Q card it is 4 easy- pays today.

edit - o actually it is for the whole month of October so says my new popup 

Hi @untitled  thank you and thank you to Hedge.  I don't have a Q card but thank you for posting that.  I just use a major card but hoping the Q does easy pay soon before it sells out!

Regular Contributor

@77yangya 

If you haven't already purchased your Pear Mousse Trio...4 EASY PAYS & FREE SHIPPING all weekend on everything (ends 11:59 PM ET 10/13) Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: Hoping For.....

[ Edited ]

@77yangya 

Hi. Sorry to post again (if you already purchased). Just wanted to let you know that there are 6 EASY PAYS on everything this weekend if you missed out on the 4 EASY PAYS last weekend. Smiley Happy