WEN

Super Contributor
Can someone tell my what this smells like? I'm wondering if you can smell the honey? Is it so heavy on the Lilac, that you can't smell the honey?
Honored Contributor

I couldn't smell the honey but I have heard others could.I thought the lilac was spot on but others thought it was not true....so I guess you have to try it and see for yourself.I loved the lilac and that so far has been my favourite.I didn't tike the orange blossom because to me it was too sweet but many love and prefer it.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I couldn't smell the honey but I have heard others could.I thought the lilac was spot on but others thought it was not true....so I guess you have to try it and see for yourself.I loved the lilac and that so far has been my favourite.I didn't tike the orange blossom because to me it was too sweet but many love and prefer it.

Totally agree with this!

I do not smell any honey- just a pure, lovely lilac scent with a hint of a "green" scent. It smells fresh and clean, imo. I LOVE the way it smells on my husband too- smells soap and water type clean on him, not floral-y or perfumy. It is both mine and my husband's favorite WEN scent. 

Super Contributor
Thanks ladies, that helped a lot!
Esteemed Contributor

@KweenB - I love the Spring Honey Lilac. It is not overpowering but a light true lilac scent - like if you were walking and picked up the scent in the air. I do not smell any honey at all. 

Honored Contributor

@KweenB I don't know if you tried the SHP but in that one I could DEFINITELY smell the honey. Although I LOVE the performance of SHP CC, I am actually not a huge fan of the SHP scent (don't hate it but don't love it). So in that one, yes I smell the honey. In SHL, no I don't. That is probably because SHP actually uses 4 different honeys whereas the SHL only uses the one honey extract so not nearly as much honey in it.  

Trusted Contributor

@KweenB

I love the Spring Honey Lilac. I don't really notice the honey scent. I really think it smells like my Lilac bushes when they're blooming. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think it smells just like real lilac with a touch of powder. Lilac Replenishing Mist is heavenly, so is the Perfume.