WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin

@ANewHue wrote:
@SurferWifeI used to love his candles when he was in collaboration with bath and body works so much so I tucked a few away. I was really tempted by this TS but I have quite a few Fall
Wen candles. Now with multiple cats I don’t burn candles like I once did.

Wow, you have multiple cats!  We have one.  Boy, is she spoiled too!  LOL!!  She "talks".  She'll be sleeping, right, she's over ten, she was feral now she's ours. ug.  we love her though.  Anyway, she'll be sleeping and then get up and sit there and go....wa wa wa wa wa, moving her bottom jaw up and down like she's talking.  It's so cute!  She's all black only a "white necklace" by her neck.  She does different calls.  She does a very low sounding wow wow woooowww or yangyayayaya.  That's why I call myself yangya.  I got it from her and that's her name.  What's your kittys' names and what do they look like?  I guess I'm a cat person.  LOL!!

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen a big push by Chaz to sell his candles. Doesn't he usually start by now? Each year I end up with around six of his candles. But since I didn't see them, I got the Slatkin candles. Gotta have candles burning in the evening when it is Fall/Winter.

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya growing up we always had dogs and I considered myself a dog person and still do. When my father was alive he always told me if I wanted a cat someday he would bring me one. Well my father passed and one day a cat “appeared” in our yard during a winter snowstorm. Long story short I brought her in despite my husbands protest. She was gorgeous , orange Persian/Hymalayian long hair she was A very special Cat so I always assumed my father had sent her to us. Well we had her for 17 years and I was beyond heartbroken when she passed. I swore I would never get another. Well two years later during Hurricane Irene I rescued an abandoned kitten in our yard. I was torn, that night when I went to bed I had a dream of my cat with the kitten and I rook it as a sign from my cat to let this kitten in our lives. That was 9 years ago and we appropriately named her Stormy. Three years later my daughter found two abandoned kittens hanging in to life and brought them home. The vet said the one would probably not survive because he was too small. Well after endless hours nursing them they both survived they are black and the boy is a polydactyl, his name is Sonny I found it appropriate because he was the first male I ever had be it dog or cat, his sisters name is Layla.
Well two years ago when I was caring for my mother we came home to a litter in our neighbors yard. My neighbor is not a good person and I feared for their safety so we learned them to our yard and cared for them. There were five and with the help of my vet three were adopted. The last two
Lived at the Vet because he wanted them to be adopted together because they were bonded. Well every day we would go and play with them but no one was adopting them. I couldn’t take it anymore because they would sit and look at the door for us to arrive. SO against my better judgement we brought them home. I never thought I’d see the day that I had multiple cats, but having 3 was like having 1 and 4 is like having 3. The boy is also a polydactyls , he’s a tuxedo and he’s huge . His name is Thumper. His sister looks nothing like him she must have manecoon as she is long hair , before we knew she was a girl I had named her Tigger , so now she’s like Tiggy because she has very short legs. But I her nickname is Rowdy Roo. We just found a home for another kitten and we have another one we are searching for a home for. I live in an area where there are a lot of feral so we do some TNR with the help of my Vet.
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler.  The past couple of years I have not noticed the WEN Candles on the WEN product listing but do see them using the search panel on the Home Page.  I notice today the Fall candles, including the new Plum Pair (waitlist), are visible. 

Honored Contributor

@Gussie2007 Thanks! I'll pop on over and take a peek. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@guasie2007
Now im going to have to checkout that FPP candle lol