WEN

Frequent Contributor
Ok so I was speaking to some wenners on periscope and they said Chaz has hinted about the tsv saying that it is going to be really good and you can use 4 of the 5 items from head to toe so I am guessing that it will have some body products in it. If I hear anything else, I will let you all know. Hope everyone has a great weekend Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Re: Hint for upcoming Sept TSV

Oh! So that was you asking about the hints! I was one who repeated what Chaz had said Smiley Happy
live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

This sounds like it could just be my dream TSV. Exciting news. Thanks for sharing.
Frequent Contributor

Yep @bruingirl that was me!!! Glad to see there are people from here over on periscope! I have been trying to get wenners to watch Chaz on periscope!!! He did say there would be 4 of 5 for head to toes right? Or was it 3 of 4? Lol
Respected Contributor

I'm looking forward to finding out what will be in the TSV!

Trusted Contributor

He said 3 of the products can be used head to toe Smiley Wink and it's a tsv he's been wanting to do. No matter I'm in Smiley Happy yes periscope can be addicting
live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

Unscented NBT please!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

This what I think it's going to be.

Contributor

Oooooh that sounds like a good TSV. Thanks for the info!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hiint for upcoming Sept TSV

I read your post just before bed and my mind was racing, CHAZ has never done the lotion in a TSV so I'm thinking it could be BCC, BL, RTM, oil and CC. If this is it I want every scent on auto delivery!