WEN

Respected Contributor

Awwwwww, I'm so glad I made ya laugh.  So much sadness in the world today.  Yes, I love the Winter White Forest too!  I really enjoyed the NBT last year in that. I got it in the Styling Creme and Cleansing Conditioner too.  Since I'm a huge mint fan, I love it.  Yes, me too, I'm not that taken on with sandalwood too.  I don't go on raptures on that smell.

I really love Wen Men and I hope if Riley1 tries it she loves it as much as me.  XXXOOO

Honored Contributor

@77yangya 

What is the consistency of WEN Men CC? I’m thinking of getting it for SurfDaddy to shave with. He prefers a lightweight consistency so it doesn’t clog up his razor, which is why he is a fan of the 613 BCC. Please let me know.  Thanks!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife , maybe you have something in your stash (?)

Instead of a CC, would you consider a Classic body cleanser or body lotion for the shave? (A302546)

I understand about the razor clog, and like shaving with the lotion.

I recently opened a WEN Kids watermelon and found it had a surprisingly low viscosity compared to others. It's even thinner than Cucumber Aloe, touted as "lightest formula" in the Classics. 

I would probably try shaving with the mouse or styling creme before spending more on an unknown.

Last year I picked up just 3 travel pakets of WEN Men on eBay when I wanted to 'try' without spending much.

Good luck in your quest.  ☺

Esteemed Contributor
. . .

I smell a strong sandalwood scent with the WEN MEN products.

. . .

There is no sandalwood in WEN Men.

However it is scented with patchouli, eucalyptus, and amber, which are each strong enough to make your nose hairs stand up on their own. 

I believe one of the reasons patchouli incense remains popular is it's strong enough to camouflage the smell of weed.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge 

He is currently using Summer Melon Mint, so as long as he is happy, I'm not going to worry about it.  As long as he doesn't go back to $.99 Barbasol, I'm fine with whatever WEN formula he uses.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@77yangya What did you end up purchasing for the special pricing of WEN MEN? Heart