WEN

Contributor

Hey WEN friends, it's been a while!

Friends told me what was going on over here with all the negatives being posted about WEN.I'm not sure who is still around from the old days.  I've been using WEN for over 10 years, I bought the Discovery Kit in his first one hour show in 2005. They will have to pry it out of my cold dead hands. For a while it appeared that would be sooner than later, due to an auto-immune disease. I completed 18 months of oral chemo that carried a 40% risk of hair loss with a very full head of hair, thanks to Team WEN's suggestion that I keep up with the TT formula first cleanse. 613 has helped a lot as well. I recently switched to two different meds that also carry a risk of hair loss, although it is considerably lower. My hair is healthy, full and takes color better than it ever has.

You have to know that anyone who quotes the EWG hasn't done their research. Understanding the political agenda helps define their credibility, very little IMHO.

Hope you all are still enjoying your WEN and the Holidays. Be well.Heart

#IAmTeamWEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Hey WEN friends, it's been a while!

[ Edited ]

@Rowdymom wrote:

Friends told me what was going on over here with all the negatives being posted about WEN.I'm not sure who is still around from the old days.  I've been using WEN for over 10 years, I bought the Discovery Kit in his first one hour show in 2005. They will have to pry it out of my cold dead hands. For a while it appeared that would be sooner than later, due to an auto-immune disease. I completed 18 months of oral chemo that carried a 40% risk of hair loss with a very full head of hair, thanks to Team WEN's suggestion that I keep up with the TT formula first cleanse. 613 has helped a lot as well. I recently switched to two different meds that also carry a risk of hair loss, although it is considerably lower. My hair is healthy, full and takes color better than it ever has.

You have to know that anyone who quotes the EWG hasn't done their research. Understanding the political agenda helps define their credibility, very little IMHO.

Hope you all are still enjoying your WEN and the Holidays. Be well.Heart

#IAmTeamWEN

@Rowdymom

Yea!  Hey WEN friends, some of  you may not know this awesome woman yet, but trust me, THIS is one great WENNER!  I'm sayin' The TROOPS are HERE! 

Friends, please, please give Rowdymom a big welcome!  I don't know how many people here know her, but she deserves an Authentic WEN Welcome from the WEN friends ~ Smiley Happy   She's the real thing & not just jumping on the bandwagon.  She's a 10 year original.

I remember way back in '06 when I signed on I could NOT get the hang of WEN.  I kept on and on "oh, I want to love it, but it doesn't work for me."  I whined, and I whined, and I whined.  Rowdy kept giving me good advice, and I just didn't get it.  I was using cucumber / aloe - absolutely wrong for my hair, doing one pump per cleanse, and rinse? what did I know from rinse?  Just spritzing.  Wish I had caught on much earlier.

I am so glad to see her back, let's grab her and hang on!  Heart

#IAmTeamWen  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Hi @Rowdymom Nice to meet Ya & hope your health continues to improve Heart

I'm celebrating my 1 year wenniversary in about 6 weeks Smiley Very Happy

I'll also be a Wenner for life Smiley Wink

I have a friend at the flea market that lost her hair to chemo. I gave her a small bottle of TT oil, some TT & FTP CC, & TT SC back in August. Her hair is starting to grow back Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

woohoo!!! Jumping up and down!!!!!! @Rowdymom in the house!!!!!!!!! She's a true longtime wenner! Welcome back!! Woo hoo!!!!!! Don't be a stranger you know I know where to find you Smiley Wink 

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

@Rowdymom, it's so good to hear from you!! I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Thanks for posting. 10 years is a long time that you have used Wen. I am just about to hit the 4 year mark. I hope you post more often in the future. It's nice to have input from a more experienced Wen user. Happy Holidays!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

Hey rowdymom! Good to see you here! So happy that you're doing better!
Respected Contributor

Welcome back Rowdymom.  

Hope your new treatment helps you continue your fight against your auto-immune problem.

Honored Contributor

@Rowdymom, it's great to see you again!!! Smiley Happy Thanks for coming back and joining us. Smiley Happy

I remember you from way back as well, though it took me longer that Drythe before I finally started posting. Smiley Happy

You have my admiration for fighting the good fight for your best health. It sounds as though you've come through to the other side and I'm so glad to hear about that!!! Smiley Happy

That's great that Team Wen was so helpful and guided you through the best way to use Wen during your chemo treatment!!! You called in the A-Team with Team Wen!!! Smiley Happy

Congrats on your improved health and it's great to have you back around here!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hey @Rowdymom,  nice to see you from AnewHue (previously as u knew as "beachesxx" glad all is going well.  I always tell people Wen is great, but it's especially great when you have health challenges.  Hope to see you around here more often.

Valued Contributor

Hi there Rowdymom, and welcome back!

I must be too new to remember you, I have been using WEN for three years now, but I think I've only been around the Boards for maybe two of those years.

It sounds like you have been through a lot! I hope you continue to do well and keep us company around here! We can use more friendly faces here and yours is certainly most welcome!