WEN

Respected Contributor

No wonder why my stuff got delayed.  It went from North Carolina to Arizona!  Wow, it must've had a good time!  LOL!

I'm in the northeast so yeah, it's not gonna be here for a while.  The other stuff is just meandering around. 

Usually it goes from NC up the coast to me in a few days. 

I SO miss the days of cash and carry...

CANNOT wait until Chaz's salon opens in NY.

Contributor

@77yangya  Awe  sorry to hear that!!   

I forget if it was you or quadmimi  BUT  I now LOVE SPL  it's not a strong lemom scent 

but I do love it!!  I watched the QVC presentation and he explained the scent - " pink lemons"  and some other fruit scents.  

Well your excitement will only build Smiley Happy   It's fun to look forward to something but hard to wait!   The Honesty sample perfume is really nice too!!

Can't wait for you to get yours & to hear what you think Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@77yangya @anonymous 8 

@77yangya  Hey I am in Az, I could of tried it for you!...lol  Sorry for the delay, I am sure it will get there soon...My stuff always takes a tour of the Country before it arrives...Smiley Happy

@anonymous 8  Thanks for the further update on the new SPL, yes I had that happen with the FPPear, I never did smell plum, but I do like it...enjoySmiley Happy

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

@anonymous 8 wrote:

@77yangya  Awe  sorry to hear that!!   

I forget if it was you or quadmimi  BUT  I now LOVE SPL  it's not a strong lemom scent 

but I do love it!!  I watched the QVC presentation and he explained the scent - " pink lemons"  and some other fruit scents.  

Well your excitement will only build Smiley Happy   It's fun to look forward to something but hard to wait!   The Honesty sample perfume is really nice too!!

Can't wait for you to get yours & to hear what you think Smiley Happy

Thank you so much @anonymous 8  for your words of encouragement.  Yes!  I'm even more intrigued and cannot wait to get it!

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@77yangya @anonymous 8 

@77yangya  Hey I am in Az, I could of tried it for you!...lol  Sorry for the delay, I am sure it will get there soon...My stuff always takes a tour of the Country before it arrives...Smiley Happy

@anonymous 8  Thanks for the further update on the new SPL, yes I had that happen with the FPPear, I never did smell plum, but I do like it...enjoySmiley Happy

Hi @quadmimi this is the first time it's happened to me.  Hope it's not setting a precedent.  I was not able to bump up my shipping in this order.  Anyway, yes, you could've tried it for me!!  LOL!  My other orders are going to odd places too.  Those orders ARE bumped up to UPS all the way and I see they are not going in the usual way but they didn't end up at the other end of the country!   Thank you for posting your encouragement also.

Respected Contributor

Oh, come back, come back little package that's traveling the country side....flying...wwwwoooooooo!!!!!   LOL!!!  It's Monday morning and I get punchy. 

I think it left AZ.  I always wanted to see that place, I'll have to ask it what it was like.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Ours was lousy.  I did laundry, we went to a restaurant and although it was nice, fire place, the whole bit, it was NOISY.

Sorry guys, I'm sitting here laughing my dumb head off.

I think this Wednesday is the show, Chaz is asking please don't get the deals until the show.  I'm sorry, Chaz.  I purchased it days ago because when I saw it my mind went on the fritz and I clicked.  I love you though. XXXOOO

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya - Good Monday Morning to you. Your posts just crack me up. We don't usually travel for Thanksgiving, so I will say ours was normal. We did manage to get out to the beautiful gardens near us for an enjoyable walk. Then home to cook - which I really scaled down this year. And, instead of making large pies, I made mini pies as it was just the two of us.

As our grands were with their Dad for the weekend, we didn't get to FaceTime with them - so we are missing them. And, we won't be going to NY for Christmas this year, so that will be very different for us.

Glad your package is taking a tour of the country - as least it can travel and be virus free, lol. 

Btw, I've been to Arizona several times as my sister lived there. It is really beautiful although very hot in the summer but no humidity that I can recall. 

Respected Contributor

UPDATE......my package is coming home!  I saw it's on the right track and should be here Friday.  YAAAAYYYY

Now to call QVC and clear up this insanity!  LOL!!!