WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Help! I have tons of Replenishment Mist!

@grannyjannie wrote:

Thank you.  I actually used to be on the forums a ton and had about ten thousand posts, but I guess since I haven't been very active for a while, I'm back at start.  LOL

WEN is one of my favorite Q products, and I've been using it since 2006.

@grannyjannie well it's good to see you back again. I'm soory that you lost your posts though.  

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Thanks!  Smiley Happy  I knew that there would be tons of chatter about WEN today, so I thought I'd take a peek.  I miss chatting with people, but have been spending most of my time on a knitting website called Ravelry, as I am a pretty fervent knitter these days. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I use the RTM on my hair on days when I washed my hair in the evening and then just get my hair wet and use RTM, SC, Mousse  and VTS then blow dry. 

I use RTM the MOST on my FEET! Oh my goodness! Ladies & Gentlemen, You MUST use this on your feet before going to bed! I have hot flashes in my feet (inherited this strange phenomenon from my Mother) Anyway, it really cools your feet and legs and I sleep so much better! 

I spray it on my feet and then sometimes put moisturizer on top of that but the RTM is usually enough and it makes my feet feel so soft and cool! 

Frequent Contributor

I use the RTM on my hair on days when I washed my hair in the evening and then just get my hair wet and use RTM, SC, Mousse  and VTS then blow dry. 

I use RTM the MOST on my FEET! Oh my goodness! Ladies & Gentlemen, You MUST use this on your feet before going to bed! I have hot flashes in my feet (inherited this strange phenomenon from my Mother) Anyway, it really cools your feet and legs and I sleep so much better! 

I spray it on my feet and then sometimes put moisturizer on top of that but the RTM is usually enough and it makes my feet feel so soft and cool! 

Respected Contributor

Kefromca, I had the same issue and all the winners had great advice. I finally settled on using it on the top part of my hair as a conditioner. I cleanse daily, so after cleansing, I spritz the top part of my hair with the RTM and use my leave in concoction on the rest, which is the pony tail portion of my hair. It works for me and helps me use the product.

I think Chaz does believe you don't need tons of products, but he was probably pressured to make some by QVC and/or Gunthy Renker. It's easy money to sell the ancillary products and helps to keep customers using your products.

I use the CC, RTM, oils and styling creme. I've tried the volumizing treatment mist, glossing serum, mousse and remoist. I didn't think they did much for me so I won't buy again.
Respected Contributor

WENners not winners. Stupid autocorrect.
Honored Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:
WENners not winners. Stupid autocorrect.

@cosmic1 WENners = winners Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Lol, Bene, you are correct. Maybe autocorrect isn't so stupid.

I am definitely trying RTM on my feet! I get hot feet at night too. Thanks for the tip, Luvmypuppies!
Respected Contributor

Bebe. So sorry. Autocorrect changed your name on me.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cosmic1 wrote:
Bebe. So sorry. Autocorrect changed your name on me.

@cosmic1 lol, I got a good laugh out of that one. Smiley Happy Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

-- "bene", the Wenner formerly known as bebe Smiley Wink