WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Help! I have tons of Replenishment Mist!

there are several buy and sell groups on facebook if you use facebook.

qvc buy and sell

tv shopping networks buy/sell

usa shopping channel buy and sell

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

We should start a Wen BST.

Honored Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

I formerly had a love/hate relationship with RTM. I really wanted it refresh my second day hair, but it weighed down my hair too much.   Then I stopped using RTM all together. Now I occasionally use it with my leave in. I frequently saturate my hair with it prior to oil treatments.  I wear my hair in a pony tail several days a week, I spritz the tail portion with RTM for added moisture and shine.  They are also great for the face and body.

@CoCo87 I have thin/fine shoulder lenght hair. This past week, someone suggested that I add the RTM to my leave in which is CC, SC & mousse. I sprayed my hair about 10 times with the RTM. I seemed to get better results but my second day hair was a bit greasy on top of my head. Next time I'm just going to spray the RTM from the mid shaft to the ends of my hair. 

How do you find adding the RTM to your wet hair improves your hair results? 

Also, why do you saturate your hair with RTM before your do an oil treatment? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the RTM to use to fluff up my hair in the morning before going to the gym.  I spray my entire head as soon as I get up and then about an hour later I comb it out and put it all back where it needs to be.

I have a lot of these kit pieces, which is why I'm not buying the TSV.  All his kits are great values but I have to use up some stock before I can get any more kits.

I am sad to say that I am at the very end of my beloved SOB RTM and I will miss it terribly.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

I'm glad you tried something new! When I use it as a leave in, I take the RTM into the shower. On soaking wet hair I put my CC in my palm and add a few sprites then work it into my length. I never apply any leave in to my scalp. Other times, after applying my CC or remoist leave in, I mix SC GS and RTM  in my hands and apply to my length.  I have similar results with both methods.  

Also, if I feel my hair is weighed down I forgo the CC or remoist leave in and only use RTM.  I spray 10-12 spritzes in my hands and apply to my length. That is nice for giving my hair a break.

I read here somewhere that a few wenners saturate their hair with RTM prior to oil treatments. I don't recall why it was recommended.  Smiley Happy  It may all be in my mind, but my hair seems to turn out better after taking this step with my oil treatment.

Honored Contributor

@CoCo87 Thank you for sharing that info. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

I have naturally curly hair that I only wash ever three days. In addition to using the RTM during the day to revive my hair, I also use it at night before I go to bed- it keeps my curls from getting so messed up overnight. I'll spray on a generous amount, then put my hair up in a "pineapple", and sleep on a silk pillowcase (those piilowcases are so key!)

Also, has anyone else noticed that the BGT RTM is kind of sticky?

Occasional Contributor

Oh, my goodness, the Replenishment Mist is one of my absolute favorite WEN products!!!!!!  It is heaven to spray on your skin.  I am in my sixties, and if I don't use this on my arms, they feel like alligator skin.  

It is also great to use on a day when you don't feel like going the whole cleanse route - spray it generously into your hair, and then blow dry with a round brush.  Your hair looks like it did on the first day.  Fabulous. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Saphygirl wrote:

I have very curly naturally hair that I only wash ever three days. In addition to using the RTM during the day to revive my hair, I also use it at night before I go to bed- it keeps my curls from getting so messed up overnight. I'll spray on a generous amount, then put my hair up in a "pineapple", and sleep on a silk pillowcase (those piilowcases are so key!)

Also, has anyone else noticed that the BGT RTM is kind of sticky?

@Saphygirl  and @grannyjannie welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!!! Smiley Happy 

I don't use Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) RTM for my hair, but I do spray it on my face becasue I love the scent. 

I haven't noticed that it's any stickier than the other RTMs. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Thank you.  I actually used to be on the forums a ton and had about ten thousand posts, but I guess since I haven't been very active for a while, I'm back at start.  LOL

WEN is one of my favorite Q products, and I've been using it since 2006.