WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Have you ever gone to Chaz's salon?

@islandgrrl wrote:

I've been to his salon but sadly that's all.  I wandered the grounds (as you've probably heard it is an oasis within a very busy urban neighborhood) and bought products at the shop.  I was a kid in a candy store.

My stylist would be very sad if I let someone else do my hair --though he might make an exception for Chaz!

I think Chaz should be on all Wen lovers allowed cheat list, lol. 

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nikki48 wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

I've been to his salon but sadly that's all.  I wandered the grounds (as you've probably heard it is an oasis within a very busy urban neighborhood) and bought products at the shop.  I was a kid in a candy store.

My stylist would be very sad if I let someone else do my hair --though he might make an exception for Chaz!

I think Chaz should be on all Wen lovers allowed cheat list, lol. 

When a hairdresser has so much passion for his chosen vocation, like Chaz does, going to see him once, or twice, for a true Wenner, hardly is cheating!

As the matter of fact, I think Chaz could offer some internship classes for our hairdressers to maybe learn a thing or two about hair from him.

I admire Chaz for NEVER stopping at what he learned initially while getting his licence long time ago. Well, like most people do - get a license and go onto making money cutting hair. Chaz pushed it so much further, and I don't think he will ever stop pushing it who knows how far!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No, but it is on my DREAM list!

Every time I think - now is the time - one, or many animals in need come along and BING goes my heart and my VISIT CHAZ savings!

Not complaining, it is a JOY to help.  But some day the stars, my purse, and my heart will align!  Then I'm OFF to see the Wizard!

@bruingirl,  Please wish him all the best  love, luck, and happiness. I admire him so much!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I have never been, but it's on my bucket list. I can't wait for the chance to go. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Frequent Contributor

I called earlier this week to schedule an appointment....but he's booked through the end of the year.  It will be a great way to start the New Year....skip a couple of days of classes. 

Can hardly wait!

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT
Honored Contributor

@Lacey Skye wrote:

I called earlier this week to schedule an appointment....but he's booked through the end of the year.  It will be a great way to start the New Year....skip a couple of days of classes. 

Can hardly wait!

@Lacey Skye congratulations!!! Smiley Happy

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!!! Smiley Happy lol, if you like close by, you could probably stop by sooner just to check out the Wen items for sale in his salon. Smiley Wink

Make sure to tell us all about your visit!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Lacey Skye wrote:

Can hardly wait!

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!!! Smiley Happy lol, if you like close by, you could probably stop by sooner just to check out the Wen items for sale in his salon. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

I live in Berkeley, (Northern CA).  Linda Cooper is going to be there the day I get mine done and I'm hoping to get to see Wen Dooters too.  I'll take photos of the salon.

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT
Esteemed Contributor

Smiley Happy Lol! So happy for you, @Lacey Skye!!!

Of all people. I'd love to see a report of your experience of the Salon, and of course - photos!  You are so young and so enthusiastic about WEN, it will be fun to read your take on it after you go!

Honored Contributor

@Lacey Skye wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Lacey Skye wrote:

Can hardly wait!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

I live in Berkeley, (Northern CA).  Linda Cooper is going to be there the day I get mine done and I'm hoping to get to see Wen Dooters too.  I'll take photos of the salon.

No one has given details about their visit and experience with Chaz doing their hair, so we're counting on you to the be the one that brings the nitty-gritty back to the forum! ha!

Trusted Contributor

Are you going to let him Periscope your visit? Enjoy! 

#IAmTeamWen