WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Hi,  I received v33116 the other day and finally had the chance to try it.  I put it on a 32 oz, and it works great.  It makes it a squeeze bottle. It's stands the bottle on a little tripod and every drop comes down to the spout,   Now I need to try it on my gallon.  I have the remainder of a gallon that needs to transferred into a 32 oz.  I'll keep you posted.  This is great.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Hi,  I received v33116 the other day and finally had the chance to try it.  I put it on a 32 oz, and it works great.  It makes it a squeeze bottle. It's stands the bottle on a little tripod and every drop comes down to the spout,   Now I need to try it on my gallon.  I have the remainder of a gallon that needs to transferred into a 32 oz.  I'll keep you posted.  This is great.

Hi beaches ( @ANewHue ) thanks for the update on this QVC product. I'm glad that it's working for you so far. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

notification: @HappyDaze

Trusted Contributor

I'm not Happydaze, but thanks for the great solution.  I have a lot of wen and  it's not easy getting the last few ounces out. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 I was fine all these years with just turning the bottle upside down but DH was complaining and I saw this.  Only downside I see is there is only three "tripods". They give a bunch of gaskets and different size connectors so I know I'll have to eventually get another set or two.  This is also great for food items like honey, mustard and ketchup.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue excellent thank you! Can you use it for small little 2 oz glass bottles of oil too, do you think? I need to get these!

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@bebe777 I was fine all these years with just turning the bottle upside down but DH was complaining and I saw this.  Only downside I see is there is only three "tripods". They give a bunch of gaskets and different size connectors so I know I'll have to eventually get another set or two.  This is also great for food items like honey, mustard and ketchup.

beaches ( @ANewHue ) and maybe this will keep his attention diverted from those storage hampers. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze I  usually just pour out my oil when it's that low.  It would get every drop out but it wouldn't become squeezeable and I wouldn't want to waste a tripod on it.