WEN

Valued Contributor

Happy to be back in the WEN........

A few years ago, I suspended my relationship with Wen.  The CC were getting to $$$ for me and I wasn't happy with the routine.

In the last few weeks, I have purchased the new Fall Vanilla Pumpkin mists and have on order the matching treatment oil.

What a joy to have the mists back in my life and this new scent is wonderful....but what it has done for my hair is sensational!  Of the other mists I have tried, THIS one has done more than all of them put together.  Body, bounce and shine......gorgeous!  Thus I had to order the matching oil and am excited to be able to treat my skin,hair and scalp again with this fabulous formula.

The new "Light" fragrance has won me over and it is a delight to spritz this warm and earthy scent not only on my skin but around my home.  The creation of peace and calm come thru.....it is truly Zen.  Smiley Happy

Wanted to share my experience with you after this short separation. It is great to be back.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Happy to be back in the WEN........

@motherinlaw wrote:

A few years ago, I suspended my relationship with Wen.  The CC were getting to $$$ for me and I wasn't happy with the routine.

In the last few weeks, I have purchased the new Fall Vanilla Pumpkin mists and have on order the matching treatment oil.

What a joy to have the mists back in my life and this new scent is wonderful....but what it has done for my hair is sensational!  Of the other mists I have tried, THIS one has done more than all of them put together.  Body, bounce and shine......gorgeous!  Thus I had to order the matching oil and am excited to be able to treat my skin,hair and scalp again with this fabulous formula.

The new "Light" fragrance has won me over and it is a delight to spritz this warm and earthy scent not only on my skin but around my home.  The creation of peace and calm come thru.....it is truly Zen.  Smiley Happy

Wanted to share my experience with you after this short separation. It is great to be back.  Smiley Happy

Oh and the CC in FVWP, it is just amazing, this is for sure Chaz's best CC & styling product to date, (well I think)...enjoy your purchases! @motherinlaw

Contributor

Welcome back to the wonderful world of Wen !

Honored Contributor

@motherinlaw wrote:

@motherinlaw

Welcome Back,  Welcome Back,  Welcome Back.... de do de do!

I can't make computer sing~!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@motherinlaw So happy to have you & looking forward to hearing more of your Wen experiences Smiley Very Happy