WEN

Frequent Contributor

On Saturday, much to my surprise, my account was locked as they were linking my account to someone else with the same last name.  After multiple calls to CS, etc. I finally got it straightened out- well actually Patricia, from the presidents office got it straightened  out and my account was reactivated.  Kudo's to Patricia!  Of course, I was not able to order or chat with my new Wen friends!

Good news though.  I was still able to order the BGT gallon so happy for that.  I hope everyone had a great weekend was able to get the OTO!

Contributor

Glad you were able to get that all straightened out!! OH BGT is so awesome!

Honored Contributor

@Cin001  that must've been so frustrating. I'm really glad that you were able to get that worked out with QVC.  You could explain what happened to them and see if they would honor the OTO price since this was QVC's error and not yours. 

I think the seasonal fall trio OTO options are all still available at a slightly higher price. If you wanted to order one of those, you might try giving customer service a call. You could explain what happened to them and see if they would honor the OTO price since this was QVC's error and not yours. 

I was surprised not to see you during this Saturday chat but now I understand why. I'm glad you got the Situation resolved. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Cin001 that is terrible! Thank goodness it was resolved and you were still able to get your gallon. Hopefully the other person didn't get anything on your dime. Ugh. I'm glad you are back!