WEN

Valued Contributor

He looks like an angel too…but does he act like one? I think I see a little mischief in those sweet eyes of his.  

Honored Contributor

@woodyend wrote:

He looks like an angel too…but does he act like one? I think I see a little mischief in those sweet eyes of his.  

@woodyend...HA!  SOMETIMES he acts like a little angel.  When that stubborn streak of his comes out...LOOK OUT!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Toby is adorable!  If I tried to take a picture of Cinder or Johnny right now they'd have to be wearing lifejackets, it's been dumping buckets, on and off, every day, for weeks now, since our last snow at the beginning of the month.  Everything is completely saturated and there's an inch or more of water on any flat piece of earth anywhere in sight around here.   We are all Sog City Dogs right now, during Mud (the season formerly known as Spring).

Honored Contributor

Re: Happy WEN Pets Boy

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

@woodyend wrote:

@woodyend...HA!  SOMETIMES he acts like a little angel.  When that stubborn streak of his comes out...LOOK OUT!

@SurferWife @woodyend

I too see that little gleam in his eye!

After you told me he is a Little Lion Dog I did some reading, he's being true to his heritage isn't he? 

I bet they even gave the monks a hard time once in a while!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Toby is adorable!  If I tried to take a picture of Cinder or Johnny right now they'd have to be wearing lifejackets, it's been dumping buckets, on and off, every day, for weeks now, since our last snow at the beginning of the month.  Everything is completely saturated and there's an inch or more of water on any flat piece of earth anywhere in sight around here.   We are all Sog City Dogs right now, during Mud (the season formerly known as Spring).

Yes spring, the time of year when your dog is guaranteed to find whatever disgusting item has been lurking under the snow and either (a) eat it, (b) roll in it, or (c) both.

Dogs, I love them, but really?!!!!

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@woodyend wrote:

@SurferWife @woodyend

After you told me he is a Little Lion Dog I did some reading, he's being true to his heritage isn't he? 

@Drythe...indeed he is true to his heritage!  I love reading about the origin of his breed.  The Tibetan Spaniels perched on the high places of the monks' temples' and warned the big guns (Tibetan Mastiff) of trouble brewing.

Toby is just like that at home!  He is not a barker (for the sake of barking), but boy when hears or sees something out of the ordinary he lets us know!  He is a good perimeter checker...HA! HA!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@woodyend wrote:

@SurferWife @woodyend

@Drythe...indeed he is true to his heritage!  I love reading about the origin of his breed.  The Tibetan Spaniels perched on the high places of the monks' temples' and warned the big guns (Tibetan Mastiff) of trouble brewing.

Toby is just like that at home!  He is not a barker (for the sake of barking), but boy when hears or sees something out of the ordinary he lets us know!  He is a good perimeter checker...HA! HA!

Big guns is right  Not only are those Tibetan Mastiffs gorgeous dogs but man, they sure are a force to be reckoned with! I have much respect for that beautiful breed!