WEN

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Sniff, sniff.........

No Lilac gallons for moi.  I'm bummed.

Happy for everyone who was able to get the 'special something' they were waiting for.  

Maybe next year for me.  I know I can get it at Chaz's site, but I want the good June deal!

2nd year in a row I've missed this elusive Lilac Gallon.

Aww  @Drythe that suxs  😕  Maybe it will come back before the end of the month.  Will keep an eye out for you.  I don't remember seeing it. 

Have you considered getting 4 of the CC NBT duos?  For just pennies a day you'd get 4 big tubs of NBT😜  That's what I ended up having to do to get my STP gallon...and it's a much better deal actually!

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Did I miss any 613 Cleansing Conditioner specials or sets...I was hoping for a ODO on the CC's. Maybe I will get another Men Wen CC with the packetts, that is an awsome CC..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  nope nothing with 613 on special except the RTM trio ODO.  The 3 piece set went up in price went up, but they should honor the price from this weekend.  I'm thinking @Tennessee Vol had it on check hold for the lower price....around $50.

We are due a 613 TSV.  Hasn't it been a couple years?  Maybe Sept?

Esteemed Contributor
I agree @Suebdoo we haven't seen one in a long time . We are so for a body TSV.
Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Did I miss any 613 Cleansing Conditioner specials or sets...I was hoping for a ODO on the CC's. Maybe I will get another Men Wen CC with the packetts, that is an awsome CC..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  nope nothing with 613 on special except the RTM trio ODO.  The 3 piece set went up in price went up, but they should honor the price from this weekend.  I'm thinking @Tennessee Vol had it on check hold for the lower price....around $50.

We are due a 613 TSV.  Hasn't it been a couple years?  Maybe Sept?

@Suebdoo @quadmimi

Yep, I just changed it to credit card, it's $49.98. The one I got is still available for this price, I think. I did get it on auto-delivery

• Each shipment includes 16-oz Daily Cleansing Treatment, 5-fl oz Ultra Nourishing Styling Creme, and 7.5-oz Ultra Nourishing Treatment Mousse; shipments arrive approximately every 60 days for a total of three shipments
Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

yippee!!!  got 2 more of the CC NBT duo in STP!!!!!  I was so bummed when it disappeared!!!!  I LOVE the STP NBT!!!   I might get more!!  Better than a gallon I missed!!  @Tennessee Vol @rochelleS @ANewHue @SurferWife @77yangya@ @World Traveler  and all LOL  I just noticed who was in the tread because I can never do all the names right unless they are in the drop down thingie 😜  @Drythe

@Suebdoo

lol... I got 4 STP's... I just LOVE STP!

@Suebdoo

You need to get more! You'll be sorry if you don't. The deal goes away tonight!

@Tennessee Vol I decided to get another!LOL  That makes 4 for me too.  I cancelled the STP oil duo that was on waitlist....Someone will get that now!  I really just wanted the STP oil to mix with the 319 NBT.  This set was gone, as you know, so now that it is back I'm happier!  I did get the SHP with the oil though.  And wait..for..it....it actually shipped.  None of my other orders have though.  Booo  I'll bug Beth about it tomorrow.

Dang we spent a bunch of money today!😀  I'm done unless something spectacular comes up.  Something on AD hopefully.  I like being able to add to my no ,basement stash😜

@Suebdoo

Great minds think alike! I had 4 of the STP CC NBT duo's on waitlist and cancelled 3 of them. With all the problems QVC has had lately I feel my chances of actually getting the 4 on advance order is much better!

i bought another Duo of the STP RTM too even though I got one about a month ago... I just really love STP and don't want to run out of it before it comes back next yearSmiley LOL

Respected Contributor

Oh thanks @Suebdoo @Tennessee Vol  I will check that out..

It would be great to have a 613 TSV..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi A308049

Frequent Contributor

i'm out of RTM in 613 & low on 319. still have 2 Light & 1 WVM.

couldn't decide on which RTM ODO trio to get.

chose 613, ordered when Chaz was on at 6-7pm. 

went back online & ordered the 319 ODO while Chaz was on Biq tonight, 9-11pm.  i just couldn't help myself, lol ... 

Trusted Contributor

@Tennessee Vol summer is my stock up time since I use them year round😁. I upped my December TSV , which was a crazy good deal with 3 32 oz seasonals for $80.  So 4 of those = 3 gallons!  I hope he does something similar again this year😁.  The 4 CC NBT makes another gallon......plus a years worth of NBT!! 

I might have a stash like @ANewHue if I'm not careful LOL

Remember ask questions that you might have since it's still kinda new for you.  I'm excited for you to plop.....and to use the TTS, mousse when you do it.  Also try the reverse leave in method.

Trusted Contributor

@sznk wrote:

i'm out of RTM in 613 & low on 319. still have 2 Light & 1 WVM.

couldn't decide on which RTM ODO trio to get.

chose 613, ordered when Chaz was on at 6-7pm. 

went back online & ordered the 319 ODO while Chaz was on Biq tonight, 9-11pm.  i just couldn't help myself, lol ... 

@sznk I think you made the right decision!  Those are the deals I wish were on AD.  That and the SC and mousse trios.  I can't afford to really stock up on those.......especially when I go crazy with other things LOL