WEN

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Happy 613!!!

BAM!  I cancelled my 613 RTM ODO order and re-ordered it now that Chaz is on the air.

It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Col. Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

yippee!!!  got 2 more of the CC NBT duo in STP!!!!!  I was so bummed when it disappeared!!!!  I LOVE the STP NBT!!!   I might get more!!  Better than a gallon I missed!!  @Tennessee Vol @rochelleS @ANewHue @SurferWife @yangya @World Traveler  and all LOL  I just noticed who was in the tread because I can never do all the names right unless they are in the drop down thingie 😜  @Drythe

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'm no angel I just ordered my 613 and SHO RTM's. Going back think I'm treating myself to a CC/unibt
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
I'm no angel I just ordered my 613 and SHO RTM's. Going back think I'm treating myself to a CC/unibt

@ANewHue just think of it a a Birthday celebration gift LOL   You've been good, so far.  I have gone WAY over my budget 😜  I was down to 1 613 and 1 319 RTM.  ordered it!

I'm hoping some of these deals start having AD's.  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo wrote:

yippee!!!  got 2 more of the CC NBT duo in STP!!!!!  I was so bummed when it disappeared!!!!  I LOVE the STP NBT!!!   I might get more!!  Better than a gallon I missed!!  @Tennessee Vol @rochelleS @ANewHue @SurferWife @yangya@ @World Traveler  and all LOL  I just noticed who was in the tread because I can never do all the names right unless they are in the drop down thingie 😜  @Drythe

@Suebdoo

lol... I got 4 STP's... I just LOVE STP!

@Suebdoo

You need to get more! You'll be sorry if you don't. The deal goes away tonight!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sniff, sniff.........

No Lilac gallons for moi.  I'm bummed.

Happy for everyone who was able to get the 'special something' they were waiting for.  

Maybe next year for me.  I know I can get it at Chaz's site, but I want the good June deal!

2nd year in a row I've missed this elusive Lilac Gallon.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Drythe
Keep watching the gallons item #, it may pop back up before the month is over
**Suz**
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo you're right I have been good lol but I've been fiercely stock piling cuz DH was retiring and I am not going to be without any of my favorite Wen. I can't help it that I love each and every product
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Did I miss any 613 Cleansing Conditioner specials or sets...I was hoping for a ODO on the CC's. Maybe I will get another Men Wen CC with the packetts, that is an awsome CC..Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

yippee!!!  got 2 more of the CC NBT duo in STP!!!!!  I was so bummed when it disappeared!!!!  I LOVE the STP NBT!!!   I might get more!!  Better than a gallon I missed!!  @Tennessee Vol @rochelleS @ANewHue @SurferWife @yangya@ @World Traveler  and all LOL  I just noticed who was in the tread because I can never do all the names right unless they are in the drop down thingie 😜  @Drythe

@Suebdoo

lol... I got 4 STP's... I just LOVE STP!

@Suebdoo

You need to get more! You'll be sorry if you don't. The deal goes away tonight!

@Tennessee Vol I decided to get another!LOL  That makes 4 for me too.  I cancelled the STP oil duo that was on waitlist....Someone will get that now!  I really just wanted the STP oil to mix with the 319 NBT.  This set was gone, as you know, so now that it is back I'm happier!  I did get the SHP with the oil though.  And wait..for..it....it actually shipped.  None of my other orders have though.  Booo  I'll bug Beth about it tomorrow.

Dang we spent a bunch of money today!πŸ˜€  I'm done unless something spectacular comes up.  Something on AD hopefully.  I like being able to add to my no ,basement stash😜