WEN

Esteemed Contributor
A345280 ODO 3-4oz 613 RTM's

Happy birthday Joan!💕
Respected Contributor

In memoriam. Joan and Spirit. XXOO

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue I'm hoping for more 613 deals while Chaz in on too! 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Happy 613!

Honored Contributor

Got mine @ANewHue!  613 RTM has always been my #1 most favorite RTM to use as my facial toner, after cleansing.  I've been waiting for what seems like FOREVER for a special on it.  Although it's not free shipping (I'm paying $11.47 for my order), I'm still saving $$ by buying this special vs. 3 individual ones at the regular QVC price.  I'm hoping for more specials throughout the day.  I guess we'll see if he surprises us when he is on the air in 4.5 hours.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Happy 613!!!

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

Got mine @ANewHue!  613 RTM has always been my #1 most favorite RTM to use as my facial toner, after cleansing.  I've been waiting for what seems like FOREVER for a special on it.  Although it's not free shipping (I'm paying $11.47 for my order), I'm still saving $$ by buying this special vs. 3 individual ones at the regular QVC price.  I'm hoping for more specials throughout the day.  I guess we'll see if he surprises us when he is on the air in 4.5 hours.

@SurferWife my favorite too for face and all over in the summer to cool off.  I'll wait till he is on.  I was hoping for some more deals too.  There are several things on waitlist and extended delivery, like the mousse and SC trios.  Someone musta not ordered enough.  Hope that doesn't discourage people.  I think I've always had waitlisted WEN orders filled.

ETA plus I like the size of the 613/319 bottles.  I fill an with other RTM 's when empty.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Speaking of 613, I was going into the 32 ounce order (A218192) and there was a Christmas-looking video of the product with a clean-shaven Chaz and Lisa Robinson. Really fun to see him with no glasses, no beard, and he looked like he was a tad heavier in weight.

Just surprised me to see the both of them. Smiley Happy

And some of the models are no longer with him.

Esteemed Contributor
Well I just filled up 2 2 ozs so I guess I'll be ordering when Chaz is on. Enough of this "being good". That gallon and UNIBT's I ordered are just not enough.
Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife my favorite too for face and all over in the summer to cool off.  I'll wait till he is on.  I was hoping for some more deals too.  There are several things on waitlist and extended delivery, like the mousse and SC trios.  Someone musta not ordered enough.  Hope that doesn't discourage people.  I think I've always had waitlisted WEN orders filled.

ETA plus I like the size of the 613/319 bottles.  I fill an with other RTM 's when empty.  

@Suebdoo...me, too!  They seem to fit my hand better.  I've learned that the big 12 oz. RTM bottles (PJP) are hard to handle.  Maybe I'll save a smaller one and transfer my next 12 oz. PJP RTM to it.

P.S.  I know I should wait until he is on.  Since I really like this for my skin care, I may order a second one when he is on, so he gets credit.  I may see if I am able to cancel my order once he is on the air, and re-order it.  I just didn't want to take the chance of not getting it. 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife too funny!  The big PJP, which I just found 2 I forgot I had, are what I transfer to the empty 613 bottles!  I also refill the empty 2oz.  😜