WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: Hair is tangling badly!! Help?!

I recently switched completely to t-shirt towels and these are incredibly gentle on my hair.  It's a small thing but Chaz is right about these being best for hair.  At least for mine.   All the suggestions above are great and I just thought if you are not already using a t-shirt or pillow case instead of a terry towel this could help.  Sorry you are having this trouble.

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely @Gussie2007 !!!

I give one quick squeeze into a very short nap microfiber that's made for hair, apply leave in products, and either air dry outside, or "plop" my hair in a 100% cotton long sleeved nightshirt. No rubbing, no friction.

Respected Contributor

@Alison Wonderland  sorry for the delay, I ened up sick Smiley Sad  Feeling better today.

I never thought of protein overload, that very well could be the case as nothing else has changed except for using more seasonals than I ever have, I normally stick to SAM or POM... humm now you have me thinking!!

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge  I really think you are DEAD ON!!!

My hair is not thick and heavy, no razer used on the ends but it was very angled and a couple layers and they did feel odd.

I think I will go where my aunt goes and just have the ends cleaned up and try to get more of a "blunt" end going on then do what you said, keep those ends moist and well cared for and extra oils treatments (I use the oil on my scalp twice a week) until things grow out some.  I just know this has never happened to me before and I never once thought it was my WEN, just coming here for suggestions  Smiley Happy