WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hair Treatment on the Sly

@bebe777 wrote:

@Kjelle, lol, there's no way to say this nicely, so I'll just say it. I sweat like a pig on a good day. When I play tennis, I have to put this really ugly thick headband -- think 1980s bad exercise fashion -- over my forehead just to protect my eyes from the salt in my sweat. 

lol, I'd probably go blind if I exercised with any sort of products in my hair/scalp on a regular basis. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777, what do you sweat like on a bad day?Smiley Wink
My heart rate has to be really high, and my breathing labored before tiny beads of sweat form on my forehead. Some of us have to work hard to break a sweat.😅

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Kjelle, lol, there's no way to say this nicely, so I'll just say it. I sweat like a pig on a good day. When I play tennis, I have to put this really ugly thick headband -- think 1980s bad exercise fashion -- over my forehead just to protect my eyes from the salt in my sweat. 

lol, I'd probably go blind if I exercised with any sort of products in my hair/scalp on a regular basis. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

My heart rate has to be really high, and my breathing labored before tiny beads of sweat form on my forehead. Some of us have to work hard to break a sweat.😅

@sailor_moon, lol, on a "bad" high intensity exercise day or high humidity hot day... well the sweat quite literally drips down my face like water slowly overflowing from a glass when someone didn't stop pouring in time. -- I regularly get asked "if I'm alright" and I am... just busy sweating. lol, no silk shirts or dresses for me. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@sailor_moon, lol, on a "bad" high intensity exercise day or high humidity hot day... well the sweat quite literally drips down my face like water slowly overflowing from a glass when someone didn't stop pouring in time. -- I regularly get asked "if I'm alright" and I am... just busy sweating. lol, no silk shirts or dresses for me. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I'm just like you, too much sweat Smiley Embarassed I can be standing at the store & writing a ticket with sweat running down my face Smiley Frustrated

I don't even own a warm coat, almost never turn the heat on in the truck & wear flip flops most of the winter Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal @bebe777 @HSB1204 @posterchild So this last night I cleansed with SHP and was cooking in POM remoist when I realized I was scheduled for a workout at 7 am. AAargh! I decided to make it an overnight. Then thus morning, I rinsed and put in only 2 pumps of SHP and about 4 pumps of SC into soaking wet hair. I combed with the fine teeth on the WEN comb into a pony, put a black hair band around the front, and some oil on the ends of the wet pony. Not treatment in the gym, but it got rid of the time crunch around treatment and actually looked cute. Now I'll do a single cleanse in the shower and proceed with the rest of my leave-ins.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012